Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Reunited At Last

I survived the car ride to Ben and Danny's complex. Lexus surprisingly enough dropped the subject immediately, due to Ronnie texting her. I made a mental note to thank him for that later.

---

"BEN!" I jumped on his back. He didn't even seem phased by this, almost like he expected it. "GABBY!" He let me down, only to engulf me back into his arms in a tight hug. "I missed you, love..." Ben mumbled into my hair. All I could do was nod in agreement, afraid I would choke up if I opened my mouth. I honestly did miss these brother-sister times.

At that moment, memories flooded through me again, and every single tear that wasn't shed when he was gone was now running down my face and soaking his shirt. Ben shh-ed me and rubbed my back in circles, calming me down instantly. I looked up to see he had cried some silent tears as well. He and I chuckled, and released each other. "So, what's on the agenda today, Benny-boy?" I sniffled and cracked a smile. He returned the gesture. "Tonight, Danny and I are taking you and Lex out to dinner! Although now..." Ben trailed off, scratching his neck. Obviously he didn't plan that far ahead, which wasn't that big of a shock to me. Ben was always more of a 'make it up along as we go' type of guy. I was actually shocked at how he even planned dinner, reservation and all.

I wiped my eyes. "C'mon, let's go inside and...watch a movie?" Motioning for him to follow me to his apartment, we set off to pig out and find some movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, but still a chapter none the less. I just needed to get the reunion done, since my last one got deleted...I didn't want to go into alot of detail, because I feel like if I do, the finished product will be super long, and then nobody's gonna read it. Just my thoughts...anyhoe, anyone that's reading this right now, I love ya'll and hopefully if it's not good now, it'll get better soon? I have big plans. (;