Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Congratulations

1 1/2 years later.

Both bands have gotten pretty successful over the last year, even doing some collabs together.

Right now, we were all in the huge bus we all share, with Bryan Stars. I was lounging on the side opposite of where the boys were.

"Yeah, so guys, if you had to have a - Wait, Monte? Is that what I think it is?" Bryan asked in shock, noticing the engagement rings on our fingers. Monte nodded. "Yes, we're engaged. I proposed just last night, in the park." Monte grinned. The other boys hooped and hollered with congratulations.

"Congratulations! Bring Gabriella over here!" Bryan encouraged.

I got up and sat myself on Monte's lap, kissing him on the cheek. "Say hi!" Monte laughed.

"Hi guys!" I waved to the camera.

Everyone laughed, then went on with the interview.

The whole time, I couldn't help but think that things couldn't get anymore perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
THAT'S IT.

IT'S SHORT.

SUE ME.

Juss' kidding, don't sue me.

I now pronounce this story, complete.

Can I get sappy for a minute? No? Too late.

So, when I moved to where I am now, I started to read alot of fanfiction. But I noticed there was not alot of Monte Money fanfiction, and since he was my all time favorite guitarist at the time, I decided to write one. Then I found Mibba. Since Wattpad was difficult for me to use, I started to post on Mibba. At first, it got some reads but no comments, so I stopped writing for a little while. Then, I got my first comment. That was enough to encourage me to write more, and to put more thought into it. Then, the comments started to come in more, until I got about 14, right about now. And that number alone was enough to make me freak out whenever I checked it during class. The comments made my day. And so I dedicated most of my time to this story. It may not seem like I did, but I did. Many classes, many weekends, many nights until 3 in the morning. Even my sick days.

And now we're here. And the story's over. Since I have dedicated so much time to this, I can't just drop it now. So I'm making it into a trilogy, because this story is pretty much my child and I don't know what I would do with my time if I abandoned it.

So, yeah. Thank you guys for all the comments, it really makes my day. And I'm glad you liked the story. :)