Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Class Acts

Towards the end of dinner, I finally decided to tell them about Monte.

"And you basically ran away afterwards?" Lexus tried to contain herself, while Ben and Danny were dying of laughter. In a four star restaurant, mind you. How classy we must have looked, I know. I had given them all the details of tonight, and they were on the verge of pissing themselves with laughter. They all had a few drinks though, so I restrained myself from getting annoyed.

"Yeah..." I facepalmed myself. Mental note to talk to Monte when I get home, check.

After they calmed down, Ben and Danny ended up paying, but not without debating with Lexus and I. Needless to say we lost.

Now we were in the driveway, and I was preparing myself to explain my actions to Monte.

-----------------
Monte's point of view.

She's been out for a few hours. It's making me nervous. Not to mention she ran out the room after we kissed.

Was the kiss bad? I mentally slapped myself. She probably has a boyfriend! Even if she doesn't, she certainly does not like me.

"I'm back!" A girly voice rang through my thoughts. My girlfriend. I forgot Dannielle wanted to stay the night here. She was cute, and she really was sweet. Definitely a huge step up from the bitchy girls I used to be into. I don't even remember why. But that's all behind us.

She smiled at she sat down next to me, and I returned the gesture. "Let's watch TV?" I asked, not giving her much time to answer as I went to turn it on. I settled back onto my bed and Dannielle immediately snuggled up to me.

In the course of the next 10 minutes, we ended up making out and not even paying attention to whatever was playing.

"Hey, Monte? Can we talk about what hap-" Gabriella cut herself off when she opened the door and saw Danni and I. "Shit, uh...sorry, I...I didn't mean to interrupt." And with that, she closed the door and scurried away, probably off to her room.

After that had happened, I could tell Dannielle was sleepy, so we decided on going to bed. Gabriella being the only thing I could think about.

Gabriella's point of view.

"Lex?" I sniffled, knocking on my best friend's bedroom door. She let me in, and we sprawled out on her bed. "Did you know Monte has a g-girlfriend?" My words start to falter at the end as tears threatened to spill out. "Aw, hon, come 'ere...what happened?" She cooed. "I walked in on him and some g-g-girl making out..." I just about lost it, straight up buckets of tears.

How could he kiss me when he has a girlfriend? Was he trying to lead me on? I kept trying to answer those questions, but I came up with nothing.