Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Big News

Robert's point of view. Weeeeeee.
--------------
"Aren't you gonna go get 'er?" The guys were all questioning me, while I debated with myself.

"Yeh, I'm going." I finally decided. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to my baby sister.

I racked my mind for places she usually goes to, when it came to me.

I quickened my pace from speedwalking to jogging as I remembered her 'safe place'. The beach.

Baaaack to Gab's point of view.
----------------------------

The cool sand felt good against my back as I lay down on the beach. The sound of the waves crashing together, and birds flocking about really calmed me. There wasn't many people here, since it was still a bit early in the morning. I checked my phone. About 8 in the morning now. There was only two families here, playing in the sand.

I felt someone settle into the sand next to me and pull me onto their lap. It didn't take a genius to know it was Robert, so I didn't bother to say anything, or turn around to confirm. I didn't need to. I just snuggled into him, waiting for him to say something.

"Is everything alright?" The voice spoke. To soft to be Robert's, and it wasn't deep enough. "I know we're not really close, but you're still like family, and I'm always here for you to talk to..." He trailed off.

"Likewise, Der-bear," I chuckled. "I just had a nightmare, like really bad. I needed to get away from it all, yah know? So I came here to clear my min-." I stopped myself. "How'd you know I was here?" "It came up in a conversation between Lexus and Ron." He shook his head. "Are those two ever gonna get together?" "They're both so oblivious, who knows." I grinned.

I glanced down at my phone; 9:30. I figure if Robert is trying to find me (which I know he is), he would end up here soon. "Der, Robert might come around really soon...I'm gonna head back."

We both stood up, dusted ourselves off, and pulled each other into a tight hug. "I'm always here for you to talk to. Remember that, kiddo." I scoffed. "Kiddo? Gee, thanks, Jones. And I know, thanks." I kissed his cheek, and headed for home. Of course, running into Robert on the way back.

"I was just coming to get you..you alright?"

"Yeah...just needed some air. Let's head back?"

"Alright, come on. The guys and I have big news for you!"

And we walked back in silence.

-----

Monte, Craig, Max, and Robert stood in front of Lex and I, who were sitting on the couch.

"Are you gonna stare at us or tell us this 'oh so big fucking news' of yours?" Lexus asked, finally letting her frustration show through. She wasn't a fan of being awake in the morning hours. She also didn't have any patience, which also explains it.

"Jesus, calm your tits. We'll get to it." Craig snapped back. Those two are drama king and drama queen of the house, I swear. They can each bitch for hours on end, and especially at each other. Those two together were a lethal combination.

"Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." Lexus stated sharply, putting more emphasis on each word than needed.

"And you'll do what?"
"Fucking hurt you."
"I'd like to see you try."

If I hadn't pinned Lexus's arms to the couch at that moment, all hell would have broken loose. Again.

Last time they physically fought, there was stitches and broken bottles involved. Believe me when I say lethal combination.

"Guys, just tell them. You know these girls don't have any patience. Why are you guys taking so long to tell them anyway?" Ah, Max. Always a tad more sensible than the rest.

"Exactly that. We wanted to see how long we could make them wait," Robert replied, snickering. "Since we've reached that point, I guess we'll tell you two."

"Go pack your bags, because guess who's playing main stage at Warped this summer?!"

The whole room erupted into cheers and gleeful shouts. It took a few minutes before everyone fell back into a silence.

"What's the line up this year?" I asked. Fingers crossed, please please please...

"Us, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, All Time Low, Mod Sun, Jeffree Star, Blood On The Dance Floor, Davey Suicide, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, D.R.U.G.S, NeverShoutNever, and like, two others." Max cheered.

"Don't forget the assholes from Falling In Reverse..." Craig grumbled. Lexus and I shared a look. Silent cheers were going through both of our heads, I knew it.

"Let's review the rules before we pack, shall we?" Craig announced, earning nods of agreement from the guys. Lexus and I groaned in unison.

"No association with Falling In Reverse. No merch from Falling In Reverse. No going near the Falling In Reverse tour bus. No attending concerts that include Falling In Reverse." Lex and I recited, dragging ourselves up to our rooms to pack, leaving the guys to talk about whatever.

"We're not following any of those rules, are we?" Lexus whispered when we were away from the guys.

"Have we ever?" Lex and I chuckled to ourselves behind heading separate ways.

This was gonna be a wild summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh good gosh nuggets, guiizzeeee.

(Good gosh nuggets? I'm such a cheese. :o )

I'm so sorry for this chapter, it's irrelevant and yeah...I honestly don't know how to work this chapter through the way I want it to with how I ended it last night. Cause last night I was like, 'hey, she should wake up from a nightmare.' and I don't know why, but I ended it all sucky. Another filler type, sorry guys. Love ya'll, thanks for reading, and enjoy another sucky filler before we get to the drama and all that good stuff I have planned.