Status: active.

Life on Two Wheels

F o u r ;

“You actually touched Synyster Gates?”

“That sounds like I fucking touched his dick,” Tessa said, rolling over and laughing.

“That would’ve been nice,” Tabitha said, smiling, before she stood up.

Tessa followed suit and pulled her shorts down before scrounging for a pair of jeans. She pulled her tank top over her head and grabbed the blue shirt for work.

“We still goin’ tonight?” Tabitha asked, making sure her makeup looked okay in her mirror.

“Yeah, whenever I can get some shit finished at the garage,” Tessa said, throwing her hair into a bun and pulling on her shoes.

They walked down the stairs together and Tabitha waited while Tessa pulled the door closed and locked it.

“I should be by sometime later today,” Tabitha said and they hugged.

“Alright, I’ll see you later,” Tessa said and climbed into her Jeep.

She couldn’t contain her wild thoughts as she drove to work. Coincidentally, she’d put in an Avenged CD into her player just because of them.

The bay doors were open on four of the six bays and people were already working when she loudly pulled into the lot. Kemper, House, and her dad were walking out of the clubhouse and she could only assume there had been a morning meeting. She nodded her hello to them, and continued her walk to the garage. Kemper came up to walk beside her.

“I won’t be home for dinner tonight,” he said, putting on his riding gloves.

“That’s okay, Tab and I have plans anyway,” she said, setting her purse down in the office.

“Where are you going?”

She flipped her head over and tied the piece of elastic around her hair, a few strands tickling the back of her neck as she peered at Kemper.

“Up to the bar for drinks,” she said and put a hand on her hip, daring him to question it.

“Drink one for me,” he said with a smile and leaned down to kiss her forehead. She smiled.

“You should come have one, babe.”

“I can’t; we’ve got that club thing and I don’t know when I’ll be back.”

Tessa looked at him again, her hands on his biceps. She squeezed and stepped a bit closer. “Be careful, yeah?”

“You know we’ve got this,” Kemper said, and flexing his muscles, he flashed a cocky grin.

Tessa just rolled her eyes. She smiled into the kiss he leaned down to give her and watched him walk away. Her eyes remained on him until his bike started, and a procession of bikers drove away.

**


She finished the truck she’d been working on and closed the hood.

Sighing, she wiped her hands off. She turned back to the garage and looked inside. Zacky’s bike was barely started, but she still told the prospects to close up shop. It was almost six o’clock and she was done for the day. She went to the office, closed the blinds, and quickly changed into her shorts and flannel shirt. She pulled her hair from the bun it was in and put on her sunglasses. Making sure everything was okay, she closed up the office and made her way to her Jeep.

No one paid attention as she drove off the lot. No one cared that she went left, instead of right to go home, and no one noticed her Jeep pulling off a deserted road a few miles out of town.

There was a motorcycle on the other side of the tree she was heading towards. Pulling up beside it, she cut the engine off and the person on the bike headed to her side of the vehicle. A manila envelope exchanged hands, and then a folder to her hands. She said her thanks, put her sunglasses on and started up her engine.

It took her no time to get back to her house in order to change to go out with Tabitha. Before she stepped into the shower, she opened up the manila envelope. Inside, she found a stack of papers. They were phone records, and some typed conversations. She couldn’t be sure if they were the real deal or not, but they had her heart hammering.

She quickly pulled the bottom of her dresser off and stuck the envelope behind it, pushing the screw back in place. Standing up, she looked at it. No one would ever know she’d created a cubby hole. Thankfully, Kemper wasn’t one to change furniture around.

Rubbing her eyes while she processed the information she’d just read, she walked into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
such filler but i felt like i should update SOMETHING. :)