Status: I really, REALLY appreciate feedback! :)

Bitch vs Player

Prologue

Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if this story was accidentally identical to any of yours. I promise I didn't steal the idea.

This was original. Hope you like the story!

--

Oh God.

Oh sweet merciful God. Please don't tell me I'm doing what I think I'm doing. Please.

Unfortunately Jamie, my best friend, dragged me to this awful place somewhere far far away to buy clothes.

Yes.

I. Am. Shopping. * Cue Sudden Gasps from the audience *

If I didn't love her, I'd be arrested for murder right now. Not attempted murder, but MURDER.

She should consider herself lucky. And blessed.

Okay, maybe I am over-reacting a bit. But hey, I hate shopping. And when you shop with Jamie West, you end up with half of the clothes you've tried on, aching feet, and a sore throat. Don't ask. Just…don't.

Out of nowhere a shirt comes crashing down hitting me on the face. What the hell?

"What the hell?" I exclaimed voicing my thoughts. I removed the shirt from my face so I could see. Only to find Jamie, laughing beside me. But after I gave her a look she quickly stopped and shrugged at me, confusion evident in her face.

So it wasn't her? Hmmm..

"Hey! You blind or something?" A deep voice from behind me said.

I turned and walked closer to him. I glared at the tall, dirty blonde bastard who chucked the shirt at my face. He was a head taller than me, leaning against the shelves his arms crossed around his broad chest. His muscles easily seen under his white v-neck shirt.

Once he saw what I was doing, he immediately smirked. His eyes sparkled with amusement.

"Are you done checking me out?" He said, snapping me out of my reverie.

Bastard

"I could remove my shirt, if you want?"

Correction: Cocky Bastard.

I ignored his comment and glared at him which made him smirk even more. Ugh.

"Well?" I demanded.

"Well what?" His voice taunting me even more.

"Just apologize, you jerk." I said, looking deep into his dark-brown eyes. So dark it could've been black, but if you look closely, you could see the shade of brown within.

Glancing across his face, I quickly recognized the guy. Nathan Cole. I met him a year back in our school. Trust me, I do not want to relive those moments. And you wouldn't want to know them either.

I narrowed my eyes at him, hopefully giving him a look he would understand as an I'm-a-crazy-bitch-and-you-do-NOT-want-to-mess-with-me look.

But apparently my attempts were futile because the only reaction I got from him was one of his famous smirks that made girls at our school swoon over him.

Well, except for me of course.

Though I do have to admit, when he smirks his eyes brighten with happiness and his whole face lights up. Wait, what?

Okay Meg, relax. He's a jerk. He's not worth drooling over. Not in your lifetime. He made your life miserable. Especially because of what he did when he-

"Calm down, babe." He responded pulling me out of my thoughts. Why the hell did he call me 'babe'? "Besides, James made me do it."

James? I gave him a confused look in return.

He notice my expression and replied "You know, my best friend? James?"

"Still doesn't ring a bell." I said.

"The guy beside Jamie right now, flirting with her?" He sighed in defeat. Clearly annoyed by how confused I was. "He told me to distract you, so he could talk to her."

I glanced at my back. Sure enough there he was. Sadly, Jamie was obviously love-struck by the look she gave him.

I mentally face-palmed. How could she be so gullible? I need to talk to her after this.

Turning back to look at Nathan, I saw him not-so-discreetly eye-raping me. How low can you get? He throws a shirt at me, then checks me out?

I took this as my chance and stepped a little closer to him.

He was unaware of me placing my arms around his head as I tried to move my face closer to his. I moved my head beside his breathing deeply. Slowly, I traced his jaw line and neck with a flurry of soft kisses until I stopped at his ear and breathed deeply, again. His muscles tensed.

"Fine. I'll let it go this time, Nathan. But I swear, if you even try to throw something at me, I will not hesitate. Got it?" I whispered.

He gulped and nodded. Fazed by my movements. I bet he didn't even notice how pathetic he looked.

I smirked, aware of how my actions were affecting him. Two can play at this game, Nathan. Two.

And you've started the game from the day we met.

"Good. Watch your back, big boy." I said grinning.

I smiled triumphantly before strutting my way out of this godforsaken place not thinking twice about contacting Jamie. I'd call her later.
--

You've just re-started the game, player.

-Bitch
--
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N:

So What do you think?

Please review or comment. :) It would make me really happy and want to make chapters more.