Status: Hey guys, this was originally 'The Notebook' but I renamed it. I hope you all still like it, lol!

Through It All

Chapter 1

"That is the most horrible movie on the planet!" Zak yells at me from the kitchen.

I snicker and roll my eyes. I'm making him sit through The Notebook, cruel I know! But he said it was my pick tonight, and he was late. There-for I get to torture him.

It was either that or Twilight, but then I'd be torturing myself. I stand up, putting the movie in the dvd player and when I turn around, I see my boyfriend of 6 months flopped down on my couch, with his head leaned on the arm rest, and the rest of his body taking up my leather couch.

I stand there with my hands on my hips. "No complaints Mr. I-was-late-because-I-was-with-the-guys!" I tell him sternly and he pouts.

YEAH, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! HE POUTED AT ME! THE ZAK BAGANS POUTED!

I smirk at him and raise an eyebrow. He raises his eyebrow and gestures me over to him. I walk to the couch, and he tugs me so that I'm laying between his legs, with my back against his chest.

He unwillingly presses the play button and we lay there on the couch.

Half way through the movie, I feel his fingers twirling a lock of my cherry brown hair. Smiling, I grab his other hand, and he lays them on his chest right above my head. I ignore his outbursts on how 'crap like that is why all women think men who don't do that are jerks'. His words, not mine.

Zak, how to explain him. He's exactly how you see him on tv, except he has a romantic side. No, I'm not talking about him doing all these grand gestures of like, paying to have a movie theatre to our selves.

He's the kind of guy who does small things. He buys flowers sometimes, cooks dinner sometimes, watches horrible movies that I love, listens to the cheesy songs that I sing to on the radio.

He's just...amazing? No, that isn't the right word.

The Notebook kinda reminds me of us. 'They didn't agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed at all. They fought all the time and they challenged each other every day. But in spite of their differences, they had one IMPORTANT thing in common. They were crazy about each other'. Yepp, that sounds like us. No, we don't fight like the couples on cops. We just bicker most of the time, pick on each other.

But that's what happens when you fall in love with your best friend.

My hair getting tug pulls me out of my musings. Look up, I see Zak smiling down at me.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked pulling me to where I was laying on him, facing him.

"Just thinking about us." I tell him, staring at him. His lips pull into a soft smile, and he brushes his hand across my cheek.

"We're pretty awesome" He gloats and I laugh. The man has an Ego!

"We are, huh?" I say resting my chin on his chest. He nods and leans down, pecking my lips. He pulls away and I pout.

"What's wrong?" He asks chuckling. I point to my lips and he smirks, leaning back down. "Oh, a kiss?" He teases, before covering my lips with his own.

It never ceases to amaze me how much a good kisser Zak truly is. He's got soft lips, and he rolls his tongue. Just makes me want to...yeah let's not go there, okay?

I slide my fingers into his hair and scrape my nails lightly over his scalp, enticing a groan from him. He wraps his arm around my hips, pulling me deeper into the kiss.

As our tongues meet, we lose ourselves in each other. The movie long since forgotten...Our story is more interesting anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, so this is still 'The Notebook' it just has a new name and a few more chapters lol.
Please give me feedback on this story, it would mean the world to me.