Cover Up

Cover Up

Andy's POV

I look over at Ashley and his boyfriend Mark. they are sitting on the ground not far from the rest of us. Ash has his head on Mark's sholder. they are both smiling. they are just so perfect together. that is what everyone say and I used to say it to but... I got a crush on Ashley. it came up a few weeks ago... and it has just turned to more and more. now... now I guess I'm in love with him.
I see Mark whisper something in Ashley's ear which makes him giggle. they stands up and walks into the tour bus holding hands.
my heart almost break. they're going to the bunks and we can't see them anymore but soon enough we can hear loud moans and I'm sure they comes from Ashley. I wish it was me who could make him moan like that.
I sniffs and looks sad at the sky.
"Andy?" Jinxx place his hand on my arm.
I looks down on him. "yes?" I ask not really caring about what he wants to say
"what's wrong" he asks looking worried up at me.
"nothing" I tells him and looks away.
"there is something Andy" Jinxx don't want to let go that easy.
"there's not" I answer.
"there is. now you tells me" he's a little pissed
I sighed. "fine" I tried to find the words to say. "I... I have a crush on Ashley..." I mumbled.
"sure you aren't in love with him?" CC has a really annoying smile on his face. I can't take it... but then today, I just blushed a little which made him laugh.
"don't laugh because Andy's gay" Jake tells him. "we weren't laughing when Ashley told us that he was gay were we?"
"no..." CC looks down to his feet.
I remembered that day

***

Ashley had been acting really wierd the last few days and it had got worse and worse. I'd asked him about what was wrong... he told me he would tell us all at the next show.
After the show we all went backstage, Ash went out for a short and came back with a random guy.
"hey guys this is Mark... my boyfriend" he blushed
(and yes it was the same Mark who's his boyfriend now)
we all just smiled at them both, Mark said "hi" and we did so too.
soon enough Mark were excepted as Ashley's boyfriend. but I told him once.
"if you ever hurt my brother then you're on the top of my death list" he nodded and promised he won't hurt Ashley. I nodded, smiled and hugged him and said that I knew he won't.

***

I am tear out of my mind by a loud scream.
"GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" Ashley yelled
Mark hasn't hurt him... please don't say that...

Ashley's POV

Mark and I walks into the tour bus and over to the bunks. both of us takes our clothes off and lays down on the bunk, naked.
I think of Andy's hurt eyes. I can't take it... to be honest I'm in love with him, not Mark. Mark is just my cover up for Andy.
"how about having sex?" Mark asks.
I agree in it and soon enough he's on top of me and fucking me in my ass.
"oh..." I moan. I close my eyes. it hurt a little
he moaned too. "Ashley oh Ashley" he moan.
"oh Mark harder..." I moan and he does it harder.
"oh Katy... you're so good..." he moan.
THAT break it all!
"Katy? who the hell is Katy?" I asks angry.
I don't get an answer.
"Who is Katy!?!" I yell.
"a girl?" Mark is nervous.
"I've got it!" I yell. "you've cheated on me haven't you?"
"n-no..." fucking liar!
"GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I scream at him.
Mark gets dressed quickly and runs out of the tour bus.
I sits down on my bunk and starts crying. I can't believe this just happen to me. sure he's my cover up but I thought we could be friends after this....
I hear footsteps come into the bus and up to me, and then I hear someone sit down next to me. I feel an arm wraped around my shoulders.
"shh Ash. don't cry" Andy whiser in my ear
I don't say anything. I just continure crying.
Andy pulls me to his lap and let me sit there. "why're you crying?" he asks rocking me softly.
"my cover up cheated on me" I cry.
"cover up? for who?" is it me? or can I hear hope in his voice?
I can't say it. I just can't... but I had to... "don't get mad on me" I whisper.
"how can I get mad on you when you're like this?" he asks.
"just promise"
"okay I do" he say and I could hear a weak smile in his voice.
"he was cover up... for you..." now I blush really much. I can feel my cheeks burn like they're on fire.
"good thing for you..." he begin and I'm scared thet there's not coming more. "that I loves you too" he added and kissed my cheed softly.
I turn my head and look into his dark blue eyes. "is it true?" I asks.
"of course" he smile. "if you wants me" he know I do.
I lean into him and kiss his lips as hard as I can and he kiss back, then I get dressed and walk outside, hand in hand with Andy.
I'm coming out in the same way as I got inside, holding hand with a boy. but the difference is that before I wasn't the happpies man in the world. now I am. because I'm with the one and only Andy Biersack.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just may say. no-one of them can believe that the other one loves them in that way.

and well if there is any time mistakes. then I'm sorry.