Status: Starting point for me, will hopefully keep my updating regular. Enjoy:'3<3

Unknown.

Chapter one.

Through teary eyes, I failed multiple times to look around the sad silent room.
My tears were unstoppable as they streamed, making me feel pathetic. I know I’m not as it’s only understandable to one who just lost their family from a tragic fire… that I survived.
I was sitting in my room, when the suffocating smoke seeped under the oak door. My lungs unable to stand the toxic fumes started to choke and wheeze their last breaths. Coughing, crying and silent words escaped me. I thought I was going to die, as no one was able to hear my desperate howls for help.
Kneeling on the floor; too weak to move. I gazed at what was once my bedroom, my own personal space. The oak furniture was no longer wood but a bundle of flames rising to the sky, the stuffed animals I had had since I was born: melted.
My mother, my father. I did not know where they were but ones thoughts could only think the worst at that tragic moment. My lovely mother, who cared the world for me she was my best friend. She protected me, watched me grow with love. I will miss her. Miss her blonde silky hair, dazzling brown eyes that lit up with happiness and love whenever she looked at my father. My heart thudded at the thought of my father, his laughing ways and playful eyes. The way he would take me shopping and spend quality time with me. Everything that I will miss.
I had no one: no family to protect and no mother or father to guide me the right ways for the rest of my teenage life.

I was alone… until I heard the news.
I was moving, to live with my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, i feel dedicated to this story so hopefully there will be regular updates. Please leave your comments and maybe subscribe? Aha:'D I hope you like it and that many will read:'3<3