Status: One-shot! :3

Toothpaste Kisses

Heart-shaped bruises

Toothpaste Kisses

-Frank's POV-

The early morning sun was the thing to wake me up Sunday morning. As the gentle yellow light pulled me from my sleep, I became aware of my surroundings. I could hear Gerard's gentle breathing from beside me, geese flying outside in the cool November air, and the sifting of the blankets as my boyfriend stirred in his sleep. A lazy, sleepy smile crossed my face as I turned and came face-to-face with him.

His long black hair was messy and hung around his face haphazardly, and his perfect pointed nose was tucked into the corner of his pillow. His pink lips were barely parted and I giggled quietly as a piece of hair fell into his face, causing it to scrunch up cutely in his sleep. At this point I was also aware of the weight of his arm slung over my waist and my subconscious tangling of our legs under the duvet. He stirred a bit more and brought his face out from where it was nuzzling into the pillow, giving me access to his soft, perfect lips.

I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss to his mouth, careful to not wake him up. As I pulled back, I saw a tiny smile spread across his face. This in turn caused a huge grin to be plastered on my features. I kept myself propped up on my elbow as I examined my handiwork from the night before. Little heart-shaped bruises littered Gerard's neck and went in a disorganized trail down to his collar bone and across his lightly toned chest and flat stomach. 

As I let my fingertips lightly brush down the pattern of bites on my boyfriend, I felt him stir as he woke up.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to wake you." I apologized as I looked up at his face innocently through my eyelashes.

"Don't worry about it, sugar. I wouldn't mind being woken up at two in the morning if it meant waking up next to you." he gave me a smile through bleary eyes and leaned down to peck my lips.

"Mmm, well in that case, good morning."

"Good morning, baby. How are you feeling?" he asked me as we cradled each other in our arms and I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

"A little sore, but I think I'll manage." I said against his skin. To be honest, it didn't matter that I was sore. Nothing mattered as long as he kept running his fingers along my bare spine and kissing the top of my head through my messy, morning-after hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry sugar."

"Don't be, it was worth it."

He giggled at that, and that giggle made my heart melt, as it always does.

"Do you wanna get up?"

"Mmmm, if I say no, will you keep doing that?" I asked as his long artist's fingers drew invisible designs across my back.

"C'mon, sugar. Let's get up, I'll make you breakfast."

"Mmmm, fine." I sat up as he released me and swung my legs over the side of our bed. I watched him as he walked across our bedroom and pulled a fresh pair of boxers out of his dresser.

"Nice ass, Gee." I flirted as he stepped into his underwear and pulled on a loose dark grey t-shirt.

"Meanwhile, you're still naked. And as much as I would love to keep you that way, it's cold in here and I don't want you getting sick." I smiled and stood up a little too quickly, causing a dull sting to spread from my ass across my lower back. I hissed as I walked over to my dresser next to Gee's and pulled out my own boxers and t-shirt.

"You sure you're okay, cupcake?" Gee asked as he slid his toned arms around my waist after I put on my clothes. I smiled at his seemingly never-ending string of pet names for me and turned around in his embrace to face him.

"I am absolutely, one hundred percent, perfectly happy, Gerard. Stop worrying so much," I leaned up and kissed the tip of his upturned bunny nose and giggled as he scrunched his face. He hugged me tighter and let his fingers trace one of the many tattoos on my arms. "Now how 'bout that breakfast?"

He grinned and slid his hands down my arms and entwined his fingers with mine. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen with our hands still connected.

"How do pancakes sound?" he asked as he released our hands and I jumped up and sat on the counter.

"Sounds delicious, baby." I cocked my head to the side and let it rest on my shoulder. My legs were swinging absentmindedly and I let one foot go forward and nudge Gerard's ass as he bent down to get the milk out of the fridge.

"Hey!" he spun around, milk in hand.

"What?" I looked at him innocently and pouted my lips slightly.

"Aww, you're too cute to get mad at."

"Damn straight I am."

"We both very well know that neither of us are straight." he joked as he pulled down the rest of the ingredients for the pancakes and pulled the griddle out from cabinet. I giggled quietly as he began to measure things out and stir them together in a bowl.

"I'm so glad you can cook. If it weren't for you, we'd either be broke from having to order out all the time, or sick from eating my burnt 'Cajun' cuisine."

He giggled as he flipped the first couple pancakes and waited for them to finish.

"Y'know, Frankie. Cooking isn't all that hard. It's mostly just about timing."

"Easy for you to say, you're not always late."

"Aww, sugar. I think it's cute that you can't cook," I smiled and blushed. Even after a year, he could still make me blush. "It just means I get to take care of you." I smiled again and he leaned in and we pecked each others' lips.

"The pancakes are done, why don't you set the table up?" Gerard asked me as he rummaged through the fridge looking for the coffee creamer.

I set up the small table that was tucked into the space between the kitchen and the patio, and we sat down with our breakfast. We stole glances at each other over mugs of fresh coffee like middle school girls stealing glances at their crushes. I meant what I said earlier. Despite the slight pain radiating through my lower back, I was completely, utterly, without a doubt, the happiest person in the world at that moment.

We had soon finished our food and brought our dishes into the kitchen. I snaked my arms around Gerard's slender waist as he began rinsing our dishes and putting them into the dishwasher. As he finished, I placed gentle kisses to his neck and up behind his ear. He made small, content noises that made my heart flutter and he leant his head back onto my shoulder, letting out a small moan as I nipped at his pulse.

"I love you." I mumbled into his neck as my lips continued their journey across his silken, milky white skin.

"Mmmm, I love you too, Frankie." I smiled against his skin at his nickname for me and he turned around in my arms and placed his lips on mine. Our mouths worked on each others, our lips molding around one anothers' in a loving kiss. He slipped his tongue past his lips and pleaded entrance to mine. I granted it and our tongues played around each other. I took in his taste. He tasted like syrup and whipped cream and creamy coffee. It was delicious, maybe even better than the breakfast itself.

As we pulled apart, Gerard leaned his forehead onto mine, and another lazy smile spread across his now swollen lips. Our hands attached to each others' again and we made our way upstairs and into our en suite bathroom. We began going through our daily routine; showering, shaving, dressing, et cetera. We finished pulling on our everyday skinny jeans and t-shirts, and began brushing our teeth. It almost saddened me knowing that the next time I kissed Gerard, he wouldn't taste like our delicious breakfast.

As we finished up and spit, Gerard suddenly took me in his arms and pulled me flush against his strong chest. I gasped, and before I knew it, his mouth was on mine once again. Cheeks, lips, and tongues worked and a perfect symphony of tiny moans and light smacking filled the air. As my tongue explored Gerard's mouth, I took in his new taste; one of his mint toothpaste and mine mixed together in harmony. We stayed like that for I don't know how long, just kissing and touching and not caring about anything else. He pulled away and held me close, staring into my eyes. Matching smiles adorned our faces and he leant in to whisper in my ear.

"Y'know, Frankie, I really love your toothpaste kisses."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, please. They'll make me happy. :3