Life's Not a Movie

Surprise

Cameron's POV:

She has no idea where we are going and I love it. I know she'll like it because she told me it's where she always dreamed of going as a little girl. In exactly one hour, she comes out of her room.

"Whoa. Han, you look amazing." She is so beautiful, words can't even describe.

"What? It's just jeans and a t-shirt."

"It's what you wore on our first date." She looks down.

"Oh my gosh! It is, but now it has something to make it better." She holds out her hand and points at the engagement ring.

"Nothing can make it better. You alone make the world brighter."

"Cameron." She giggles and blushes.

"Shall we go?" I hold my arm out and she takes it.

"We shall." I walk her to my car and open the door. "Cam, where are we going?"

"I told you it's a secret." She just doesn't listen to me. Finally, we get there.

"Cameron, this is amazing. Thank you so much."

"I remember you saying you had always dreamed of coming here."

"I always pictured coming here, but I never dreamed it would be this special." She kisses me on the cheek and gets out of the car.

*Hannah's POV*

I am finally standing at the one restaraunt I've always dreamed of, Unnamed. That's really what it's called because the owner couldn't think of anything. My parents would tell me stories of their first date here.

"Hurry up Cam." There's already a line forming outside.

"Please, did you forget who I am? Move out people." Everyone looked at us, and very angrily, moved.

"Cam, what's going on?"

"Can I help you?" The hostess wasn't very hosty.

"2 for Quiseng."

"Oh! Mr. Quiseng, of course. Right this way." We go to a back room set up for just two. The table has candles and a table cloth.

"Cam, I would have dressed up more if I knew."

"This isn't exactly the fanciest place."

"Look at the table." Everything is perfect. I can't believe he went to all this trouble for me.

"I wanted something special for you."

"Wait, you said you didn't make any phone calls. How'ld you set this up?"

"A friend owed me a favor. While you were sleeping, I sent him a text."

"Is that why the hostess freaked when you said Quiseng?"

"Yup. My friend's grandparents own this place."

"Oh my gosh! My parents knew the owners kids, your friends parents?"

"I guess so. Small world, huh?" A small guy walks up to the table and takes our order. I recognize him from somewhere.

"Cam, who was that?"

"My friend, he's partially owner now. I'm suprised he actually took our order personally. Fell lucky about that. He never does things like this."

"What's his name? Cameron, I know him somehow."

"His name is Adam." Oh no, it can't be. He comes back with our waters.

"Little Hannah?"

"Adam, how often did I tell you NOT to call me that?" He hasn't changed a bit.

"So much. Basically everytime I saw you."

"I'm lost here." I look at Cameron.

"Adam is Evan's older brother."

"Oh man. I never put the pieces together."

"So you two are really serious? And Evan's cool with it?"

"Yes, Adam, he is. And we are." I start smiling just thinking about me and Cam.

"Well, what can I get you two lovebirds to eat?" We order simple hamburgers and Adam leaves us alone.

"Well that was crazy." I can't believe this.

"I know. I wonder why Evan doesn't work here." I guess Cameron doesn't know Evan, or he wouldn't ask that.

"Cam, can we not talk about Evan?" I don't want him to come between us again.

"Sure thing."

"And to answer your question, it's because he's a lazy, do-nothing for anyone, jerk."

"Han, not talking about him."

"Right. Sorry." For some reason I am so angry with Evan. Oh, yeah, he left me for no reason.

"Are you okay?"

"I'll be right back." I run for the bathroom and bump into someone.

"Hannah?"

"I don't wanna talk right now."

"Hannah, what's wrong? Please talk to me."

"You're what's wrong! Now leave me alone." The tears are streaming now and nothing could fix it.

***********************************************************************