Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 39

A noise woke me up making me open my eyes only to realize that Brian's phone was ringing. Brian was still sounding asleep with his arms wrapped around me. His ringing phone didn't bother him at all and he kept on sleeping.

"Brian" I turned around in his arms trying to wake him but I failed as he continued to sleep.

"Brian wake up" I shook him a little and he groaned his eyes still closed "your phone is ringing" he groaned again reaching out for his phone

"What?" he said when he picked up his phone "Fine we'll be there" he hung up and placed the phone on the night stand.

"Who was it?" I mumbled sleepily

"Jimmy" he mumbled back and I was sure he was already falling back asleep

"I thought that he and Johnny were getting drunk" I rested my head on his chest and I could feel it vibrating as he laughed

"Guess not and now he wants us to go to his house because they're bored. Zacky and Lids are going too" he rubbed my arm and I opened my eyes to look up at him

"Do you wanna go?" I asked and he nodded "ok let's get up and get ready" I went to get up and he grabbed my arm pushing me down to the bed once again.

"We have time...I don't want to get up" he buried his face in my neck and groaned

We stayed like that for a few minutes. For a moment I thought that Brian fell back asleep because I was stroking his hair and that always seemed to relax him. I was proved wrong when he suddenly started kissing my neck and I let out a small moan.

"Maybe we should continue doing what we were doing in the morning" he said referring to our moment in the kitchen before Jimmy interrupted us.

"We can't" I said between kisses but he didn't listen to me. It wasn't that I didn't want to, I really couldn't

"Why? Is something wrong?" He stopped and stared at me worriedly

"It's kind of that time of the month for me" I explained as best as I could. He looked confused for a minute before he eyes widened in realization and he put his head in my neck groaning like he did before.

"What is it? Let's torture Brian day?" I chuckled "What am I supposed to do with that?" he asked referring to his obvious arousal.

"Take a cold shower?" I tried to contain my laughter as he stood up crumbling to himself and going to the bathroom.

I took that time to get ready, I changed in the last pair of clothes that I had with me. I knew that tomorrow I would have to go home because I didn't have any more clothes and I needed to go to work.

I did my make-up and fixed my messed up hair before I put my dirty clothes back on my bag. I'll have to go home tomorrow morning before work to change and get my camera as well the rest of my equipment.

By the time I was ready Brian came out of the bathroom fully dressed but he still wore that look on his face. He was like a five year old that his parents didn't let him have ice cream and yes I found it cute.

I made my way over to him and smiled sweetly although he pretended like he didn't see me. I did a grimace and he still continue to ignore me, I didn't give up thought I kept on doing weird faces but still no answer.

"Fine then" I huffed

"Hey wait" he said when I walked past him

"So now you see me huh?" I said with a playful smile on my face.

"Maybe" he came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist

"Maybe?" I questioned

"Alright...I do see you" he grinned and I wrapped my own arms around his neck.

"Why are we having this conversation?" I laughed

"I don't know" he shook his head laughing "Come here" he placed one of his hands on the back of my neck pushing our lips together.

I melt into the kiss as my arms tighten around his neck. I always found myself melting into Brian's arms every time we kissed and I still couldn't comprehend that after everything that we've been through we were finally together.

"Sorry about earlier" I breathed out once we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"It's ok. You're lucky that I love you" he pecked my lips

"Well, you're lucky that I love you back"

With one last peck on the lips he took my hand linking our fingers together as we made our way down stairs and outside to his car. We both got in after he unlocked it his hand finding mine as soon as he started driving.

The drive to Jimmy's place was short but it felt like we've been in the car forever and not in a bad way. With Brian holding my hand and music playing softly in the background I couldn't ask for something more.

When we arrived at Jimmy's house I was filled with memories from the first time that I met Jimmy and the first time that Brian and I almost kissed. I felt Brian wrapping his arms around my waist as we walked to the front door. We heard music coming from inside so we just let ourselves in.

We both started laughing when we saw Jimmy and Johnny on the floor laughing about nothing with music blurring from the speakers. I heard the door opening again and I look behind me to see Zacky and Lids entering the house. They started laughing too with the sight in front of us.

"I thought they weren't getting drunk after all" Zacky said trying to contained his laughter

"Who knows with them dude" Brian replied

They both saw as after a moment and they struggled to get up. They both succeeded with a little help from us and they started to hug us still laughing drunkenly. I left them on the living room and went to the kitchen to grab two bottles of water and went back giving one to Jimmy and the other to Johnny.

They seemed to sober up after a while so we ordered take out and decided to watch a movie. In the middle of the movie I told them that I needed to use the bathroom and I went upstairs. The truth was that the scary part was coming and I really didn't want to see it.

I made my way upstairs and saw the door to Jimmy's music room. I opened the door entering the dark room. I turned on the lights seeing the very same piano that I had sat and played the first time I was here.

I sat on the piano stool and played a few notes smiling softly as I remember my first time here with Brian. It may have not be a good memory because I ended up hurt that day but it still meant something to me. It was the first time that I was so close with Brian the first time that I felt a connection between us but most of all it was the day that I realized I had feelings for him.

Someone clearing their throat behind me snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned my head to see Brian standing there. He picked me up and placed me on his lap as he sat on the stool.

"You remember it too huh?" he asked pulling some hair out of my face

"How could I forget? You broke my heart that night, remember?"

"I'm sorry babe" he titled my chin so I could meet his eyes "but look now I won't hesitate to kiss you"

Our lips touched and it was like I was back on that first night. It felt weird but good at the same time. I rested my hands on his shoulders as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips; his tongue massaging mine and I felt we were the only people in the whole world but of course Jimmy had to ruin it.

"You better not be fucking in my music room" we heard his voice and we both groaned

"Dammit Jimmy" we both yelled at the same time but we didn't get an answer.

We went back downstairs and saw that the movie was thankfully over and I made my way to the kitchen in order to grab something to drink and saw Lids doing the same.

"Hey I didn't get a chance to talk to you" I hugged her and she hugged me back as we started to chat

"So what's going on with Zacky?" I wiggled my eyebrows making her giggle

"We went out on a date last week and we've been hanging out almost every day after this. I like him" she admitted and I winked at her

"I think that he likes you too" her eyes lit up immediately

"Really?" I nodded and she grinned "So are you and Brian finally together?"

"I guess" I shrugged

"What do you mean you guess?" she asked confused

"Nothing it's just that...he hasn't ask me to be his girlfriend and I don't want to pressure him into putting a label on our relationship if that's not what he wants...I'm just happy to be with him as it is" My lips formed a small smile and Lids nodded in understanding before a voice interrupted us

"Hey sorry" Brian said "Are you ready to go?" he asked me and I nodded

"Yeah, just let me get my things"

I grabbed my things and we said goodbye to everyone getting back to the car and starting the drive back to Brian's house. It was just like before music playing softly in the background with our hands linked together.

We arrived to the house and I asked Brian if he could drive me home tomorrow before work to which he said yes but only if I got more clothes so I could spent more days with him. Of course I said yes because I just couldn't resist spending time with Brian.

"I heard you talking with Lids" he said as we lay in bed, my back was resting against his chest and his arms were wrapped around me mine resting on top of his.

"Brian I..." I started to say but he cut me off

"No you're right" he murmured next to my ear "I should have asked you to be my girlfriend a long time ago. I want to put a label on us Lissa" I turned around so I could look at him and I only saw honesty in his eyes "Just no now" he said and my face fell

"What do you mean?" I mumbled suddenly sad

"No that's not what I meant...what I really meant was; Alicia James will you go out on a date with me?"

"Yes of course I will" I pressed our lips together for a moment before pulling back both of us falling asleep with big smiled on our faces.

The next day when we woke up it was already 7 am and I had to go home and get ready for work. Brian took me back to my house and said that he would pick me up later from work so we could head back to his place.

"I love you" he said and he gave me a kiss letting in linger for a minute

"I love you too" I kissed his cheek and got out of the car.

I reached my apartment floor and opened my door but as soon as I opened my eyes widened from what I saw. In the middle of my living stood the person that I feared the most and hoped to not see for the rest of my life. I went to scream but no sound came from my sound as something collided with the back of my head and everything turned black.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALICIA

Thanks to:
AJ9
aimilia_foREVer
a-b 3
for leaving a comment it means a lot to me :) Thanks to the ones that subscribed and recommended my story as well! I highly appreciate it ! :)

This story has about 3 or 4 chapters left so leave a comment you guys help me reach 180 comments before the story is over! PRETTY PRETTY PLEAAAASEEEE? :D

Also sorry for the late update I'm trying to get back on schedule. I hoped you liked the update!

LOVE YOU ALLLL! :D *kisses and hugs*