Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

She Sings In The Morning

I look at everyone around me, everyone's screaming, happy screaming, screaming with joy, screaming from the top of their lungs, almost passing out happily. I can see the tears in everyone's eyes. They're smiling their beautiful and happy smiles. They're happy to be here, at the Pierce The Veil show. Vic is telling everyone to jump as high as they can, so everyone does, including me. I couldn't be anymore happier than I am to be here, with everyone who loves Pierce The Veil's music as much as I do. I open my eyes and...
I'm looking at nothing, and when I mean nothing, I mean my ceiling. "Fuck," I said, "it was just a dream...a perfect, amazing dream."
I rub my eyes for a while and look at my alarm clock. It said 6:04 am. I didn't wanna go to school, in fact, I don't even want to go to school at all, but today, I really do not want to go to school, and the reason that I don't want to is because it was my God...damn...birthday.
I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, I looked at myself and thought, 'God, today is gonna be so fucking terrible.'
I never liked having my birthday on a school day, it just brought attention to me and only me, I wasn't a fan of that. Everyone would just be all up on me giving me hugs and sometimes, even kiss me, well my cheek. I'm totally okay with that if you're my friend, like, a really good friend of mine. People would come up to me and just ask, "Today's your birthday?!" and I'd just be standing there with balloons from friends that say Happy Birthday in huge letters, and say a sarcastic no. But anyway!
I took a warm shower, and stayed for a while. I don't know why but I love taking long showers, even though I would come out all raisin-like. I got out and went to my room. I took out my iPod, put it in my iHome and put on Pierce The Veil's 'She Sings In The Morning'. I went to go find at least a decent outfit for today. I had to choose either my Pierce The Veil skull t-shirt or baseball tee, I chose to wear the PTV skull shirt.
I put the shirt on and put on some gray skinnies and my TOMS.
I went back to my bathroom & combed my bright red hair, after I blow dried it. My hair looked like sex hair after that. I brushed my hair again and put on my eyeliner. Not too much, but not very little. After, I went to go check what time it was; 6:41 am.
Decided to go to the kitchen to go eat, my mom hasn't gone grocery shopping in a while, so I guessed that there would be nothing to eat, I guessed right. So I just went to the fridge and got a peach. I loved the sour taste that would come right after my first bite. I turned on the television in the living room and saw that Beastly was on, my Favorited movie. I watched about a half hour of it 'cause I had to be at school before 7:45.
I went to go check on my phone to see if it was fully charged, I see that it is and I see that i got a text message from...Kris! 'Good morning and happy birthday! <3 c:'. I smiled and text back a good morning back and thank you. I go get my backpack and go brush my teeth and fix my hair a little. I put my phone and iPod in my pocket and I start walking to the bus.
I checked my phone again & the text from Kris said, 'I have a surprise for you. ;3' I was actually nervous.
By the time I get to the bus stop, I see Kris waving happily at me, I wave back. I walk up to her and give her a big hug. "Hey birthday girl." she said. "Hey." I said back. "Are you ready for today?" "Ready for what?" I said, a little confused. Kris gasped, "The Pierce The Veil show tonight, what else?! Oh my God, Lorena, how can you forget?!" Oh shit, I totally forgot about it, I was so out of it today. "Oh my God, I totally forgot, I'm so stupid. I'm just out of it today 'cause of my birthday and what not. But we can't go, remember? Our parents won't let us go." "That's when the surprise comes. Close your eyes." "Uhm, okay." I cover my eyes, seeing nothing but black."Kris, you done yet?" I asked. "Okay, open your eyes." she said, holding an envelope in her hands and smiling, "Here." I took the envelope, it said 'I've been saving myself for you.' PTV lyrics on an envelope, hmm. I looked at her. "Well go on, open it." I opened it & I took out 2 PTV tickets to tonight's show. I screamed, and started crying, "OH MY GOD KRIS, HOW?! THE SHOW IS SOLD OUT?!" "Well yeah, 'cause I got us the last tickets. Our parents let me buy them for you 'cause they know how much they mean to you." I happily cried, "Thank you so much Kris. I love you." I gave her a big, long hug. "Aw, your welcome. Anything for my best friend."
We finally let go of each other & I wiped my tears. "Dude, do you not know how lucky you are to have Pierce The Veil come here on YOUR birthday, isn't that just amazing?" "Is that even a question? Of course it's amazing!" We both held on to each other started jumping up and down, basically fangirling. "Nothing or no one can ruin this day, it's going to be perfect, well, tonight it will." I said. "You bet your ass it's gonna be." Kris said, elbowing my arm and laughing after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is my first fanfiction so it's not as great, but if I can get some feed back from you all, I'll be sure to make more and better ones. c: