Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

I Was Saving Myself For You

~My P.O.V.~
*A week later*
I told my parents about me losing my virginity to Vic right when we came home. They weren't mad, which is sort of a surprise. I told them about me almost becoming an adult and that I shouldn't be treated like a child anymore, and they understood me. They actually agreed with me.
Vic told Mike, Tony, and Jaime like immediately. I didn't mind it but I didn't think it was right to tell them right away.
It's difficult to concentrate in school. It's all over the internet about Vic being an engaged man, even in AP Magazine, Kerrang!, Rocksound, bascially everywhere where everyone knew him. All the girls from around the world are going completely mad but thankfully, everyone at school is happy about that. Also we've been planning the wedding for the past week so that's also why it's difficult to concentrate. I know it's early to be planning but Vic said that he couldn't wait a second longer and just want me to be his forever. Awe.
My parents put me in a karate class 'cause they're scared about my safety when I'm out with the guys. I don't blame them, I'm scared about my safety also. I've actually wanted to take karate in elementary school so if anyone wanted to beat me up during middle and high school, I could protect myself.
The guys almost have to leave for Australia for their Soundwave date and rehearse at the venue they're playing in a couple days. I'm super excited about them going to Australia but I'm gonna miss them a lot. I wish I could go but I decided to stay to catch up with school since I've been failing my worst subject; math.
Vic told me that he's really scared about leaving. He's worried about me 'cause he'll think I'll go out and find someone new, get kidnapped, be murdered, etc. I told him not to worry and that he's been gone across the world like a billion times. I should be the one worried, whatever he's worried about me is the reason why I'm scared. But we both trust each other really much so there shouldn't be any problems.

It's March and I'm so happy about that because it's almost spring. There's FINALLY gonna be hot weather! I've been suffering in cold weather for the past 6 months. I really dislike cold weather 'cause I get sick easily and I really don't like freezing my ass off for months. But I only like it for ONE reason: sweaters. I have so many sweaters and I don't even wear them often 'cause of hot weather coming soon. But I'm really excited.
I'm at home alone 'cause the guys went to the studio to write songs and my parents went to work. So I'm practically stuck home all day till tomorrow. I wanted to hang out with someone so I text Kris. "Kris! :D" "Lorena!:D" "Wanna hang out at the mall? c:" "Sure! :D I'll start getting ready & i'll come pick you up." "Okay then, see you soon. :D"
I took a quick shower and put on a tank, jeans, toms, my beanie and I blow dried my hair after. The sound of the doorbell went off and I was so happy. I opened to the door and hugged Kris and she hugged back, "Ready to go?" "Yeah, just lemme get my wallet and my phone." "Okay, I'll be in the car." I ran to my room to get my stuff and ran to the car. Kris started blasting Pierce The Veil in the car and off we went to have great bff time.
~Vic's P.O.V.~
It's 2 in the afternoon and I'm here in the studio with the guys recording our acoustic album. Mike and Jaime don't have to necessarily have do much so they explore the studio to see if anyone they knew was around or to just listen to others record.
All day I thought of my princess. I couldn't wait to get home so we can spend the rest of the day together.
Since I've been thinking about Lorena all day, I wrote a song about her. I don't know if the song should be on the album because we don't look like one of those bands where we write love songs but it was worth a shot. The guys liked the song so we're just gonna put that as a bonus track.
I called Lorena while they were making the beginning of the song to see how she was.
"Hello?" "Hey babe." "Hey, what's up?" "Not much, I just finished writing a song so the guys are making the music for it right now." "That's awesome! I can't wait to hear it." "So what's up with you princess?" "Oh, I'm at the mall with Kris." "Tell her I said hi." "Okay, she says hi back." "No guys were hitting on you, right baby?!" "No, promise." "Okay, good. 'Cause you're mine and always will be forever!" "Awe Vic! I love you so much." "I love you too." I can hear Kris fangirling in the background. "So when are you gonna come home? I wanna watch horror movies with you and cuddle all night." "I would love that. I'll be home soon, okay?" She said 'Okay' in a sad voice. "Baby, don't be sad. Once the guys are finished we'll come home after and we can have a horror movie marathon and we can cuddle." "Okay, I miss you." "I miss you too. I gotta go now. I love you my perfect princess." "And I love you my loving prince." "I'll see you soon." "Okay, bye."
I hear her hang up first and then I do too. I just love hearing her voice even if it's just for a 5 minute phone call.
*1 hour later*
Mike and Jaime come back with our manager and he tell us that we can go on our break now. Well FINALLY, 'cause I'm hungry. Casey, or also known as our cave man, brought us all In-N-Out burgers. Fuck yes.
We all devoured our burgers after and went back to recording.
*3 hours later*
"Finally, six o' clock." I said in exhaustion. Most of our songs were finished for today. We have to come back tomorrow to finish the rest and we'll be done. Mike then told me, "Why are you so happy, eh? I thought you loved recording." "I do love recording. It's just that I haven't been gone from Lorena for this long." Jaime patted my back, "Don't worry about it man. We're going home so you'll get to see her." We all see that Tony is sitting against the wall on the floor. We all come to him and I ask him, "You alright Tone?" "Yeah, don't worry about me." He sounded serious but also upset, "No you're not. Tony, what's up?" "It's nothing. Really." "Tone, you can tell us anything. We're all practically family. You've got to tell us." He sighed, "I miss being in a relationship. I miss being cute with someone. I miss kissing my girl and holding her hand. I just want that important someone in my life. Like you and Lorena do. You two seem to have the most perfect relationship on earth, ever." Jaime hld his hand out for him so he could grab it, "If this is what's been keeping you down for these past days, then you should go look for that important gal." Tony took his hand and he got up, "Well there is this one girl." Mike asked, "Who is she? Do we know her?" "Yeah. But I doubt she'll go out with me and we don't see each other much." "Well you two need to start hanging out often then." "Who is she?" "If I tell you guys, you can't judge me or make fun, okay?" Mike, Jaime, and I say "We promise." at the same time.
Tony took a big deep breath, "...Kris." "KRIS? LORENA'S BEST FRIEND?" "I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU WERE GONNA JUDGE ME! I'M LEAVING!"
Tone ran off.
I told Mike and Jaime, "Put the stuff back in the trailer, I'll talk to Tony." "Alright. C'mon Mike."
I ran outside to look for Tony. He wasn't around the perimeter of the studio. Instead he was on the roof. He always had this thing for being on roofs.
I climbed a ladder in the back and sat next to Tony. "What do you want?" "I want to talk to you about this." "What's there to talk about? You guys don't want me to like Kris. So what's the point?" "We're not judging you. It's just that if we all get girlfriends, we'd all get sidetracked and we'd all forget about the music." "I know, I just missed being loved. That's all." "You missed being loved or you miss Stephanie?" He was silent for a few, "Yeah, I miss her. But she broke my heart and I want to get over her. So ever since I laid my eyes on Kris, I always thought about her and nothing else. I want her." "Well we all want to see all of us happy. And if you want to be happy, go for it." "Thanks." "No problem. Now let's go home."
~My P.O.V.~
Kris and I basically stayed at the mall the whole day. It was a lot of fun actually. I got so much new clothes and I can't wait to wear them! Omg, this guy was hitting on me but I showed him my ring and he just ran off like a little girl. Kris put on my favorite PTV song off of Selfish Machines; The New National Anthem. Ugh, that song is just perfection. It lets out the guys' inner mexican. On the way home, Kris and I talked about the guys. "So I actually never got to knew your favorite member." "Oh Lorena, I knew this day was going to come." We started laughing, "Haha, so which guy is your favorite?" "Well I love them all equally but if I had to choose a favorite, I'd probably have to be Tony. I just love his smile, the way he's so quiet, his talent. He's so perfect." "I KNOW RIGHT?" Kris laughed, "HEY! You're the engaged Fuentes here so you can't be all lovey dovey with the others." "I know, but I can still fangirl about their perfection." "This is true." "Do you wanna hang out with the guys or do you just wanna drop me off and you can go home?" "Uhm, I don't know. I don't really care." "Okay, you're staying with me then. You need Sexican Time with the guys anyway." "Oh God, Lorena." "I know, I'm amazing." We sang along to the rest of the song till it was over when we got to my place. I saw the guys' car here, "OMG, THEY'RE HERE." We got out of the car, I took Kris' hand and ran in the house. I saw Vic immediately when I opened the door. "VIC!" I ran to him and jumped on him. "Hey babe!" "Oh my God, I missed you so much!" I kissed him after. "I missed you too love." I hugged him tighter.
Kris came to us, "Hey Vic." "Hey Kris. How are you?" "I'm great. I spent the whole day with my bff." I let go of Vic, "I'll so get the others. They probably missed you a lot." "Alright. I'll be here."
I go in the kitchen and of course, the guys are being pigs, "HEY. You guys are such pigs." "LORENA!" They all screamed and gave me hugs, "We missed you!" "Yeah, it's like hell not being able to see my little sister."
Tone was quiet. Omg, Kris was right about being him quiet. Awe, it was cute.
"Guys, look who I brought." I looked towards Kris and told her to come. The guys gave her a blank look but they still say their 'Hello's to her. Tone: still quiet.
"Tony, say hi to Kris. Don't be rude." Mike and Jaime come towards me, "Hey, I need to talk to you." "Let's talk over there, shall we?" "Uhm, okay. You guys are being weird." Vic joins the crowd now. "We have something to tell you." "Okay, you guys can tell me anything." "Well Tony. . .he uhm." "Yeah?" "He. . .let's say he just has developed a little crush on someone." "Oh my God, Mike, Jaime, just tell me already." "Babe, Tony likes your best friend. Kris." "REALLY? OMG." "Since when do you say 'omg' now?" "Since forever. But this is a good thing. Kris likes Tony also." "Well that was easy. All we gotta do now is get either one of them to ask out the other." "Problem is, I don't know if Kris is ready for a relationship. She was like in love with her last boyfriend but when he broke up with her, she was so sad about it. She cried for months about it and she committed about never getting into another relationship ever again." "Oh my God, well this is gonna be difficult then. But Tony isn't like that. He treats a girl like how Vic treats you; like a princess, like you're his whole world." "Well we'll see what we can do about it. Now, we just wait for the magic to happen."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got bored and made another chapter. x)
feedback? (: