Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Now I Saw The Moon Divorce The Sky

~Kris' P.O.V.~
Lorena just leaves me right here in the doorway with Tony, thanks a lot bff. I was a little mad, 'cause she knows I like him, but I'm going insane 'cause I'm just a foot away from Tony Perry.
I get a good look at him. Oh my fucking god, he's so beautiful. I stare at his tattoos to get a better look since I've never seen them up close. He has so many. I accidently start staring at his face. He looks at me and smiles.
My ovaries just exploded.
cndkvndvb HIS SMILE IS SO ADORABLE. THAT SMILE CAN LIGHT UP THIS WHOLE WORLD.
I smile back at him, so I don't seem rude. He finally starts talking to me, "Had a fun day with Lorena?" I was still. I couldn't believe he was talking to me. I don't understand why I'm fangirling about this. I've known Tony and the rest of the guys for 5 months. Why now?
I finally started getting words out of my mouth, "Yeah. I had a lot of fun with her. What about you? How was the studio?" "Tiring. But I've gotten used to it last year." "Oh, what are you guys working on?" "An acoustic album. Hopefully everyone likes it." "I love when you and Vic do acoustic songs. It gives me butterflies every time I listen to them." "Really? Wow, that means a lot." He smiled at me again, he's so precious. He's like, an undiscovered gem and I found it. I found it.
He asked me, "Do you wanna hang out sometime?" "I'd love that. When?" "Well when are you available? Well I don't have school on Tuesday and I'm off work that day so. . .Tuesday?" "Tuesday. Alright. I'll be done recording the album till then."
~Tony's P.O.V.~
Hang out? Hang out?! HANG OUT?! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING? WOW. I should've asked her out on a date. Not to hang out. I wanna be her boyfriend, not her next best friend. I'm so stupid.
I look back to Kris. Wow, she's so beautiful. I love her bright blue eyes, her light brown hair, her cute little button nose. She's perfect for me.
I started tugging on my braid. Force of habit when I'm nervous.
Her eyes meet mine and it feels like the world just became still except for us.
Lorena and the rest of the guys came back, "So, what's up with you two?" "Nothing, we just thought we should hang out Tuesday." I saw Lorena nudge Kris with her elbow, "I saw that Lorena." She laughed and so did Kris. I whispered, "I like your laugh." Kris covered her mouth and looked down. She's so cute when she gets nervous.
Lorena blurted out, "OKAY! So Vic and I promised we were gonna have a horror movie marathon so we'll be in our room." They waved bye at us while they were leaving.
"How about we all watch a movie?" I suggested. They were all okay with it. Jaime started with, "What movie? OTHER THAN STAR WARS." Then Mike, "Yeah, Tone, you watch those movies way too much." "Shutup guys. You know how much I love those movies." Kris then said, "I don't mind watching it." We all gave her a look, like a 'WOW, I didn't know girls watched Star Wars' look. I asked her, "You don't?" "Not at all. I used to like it a lot when I was a child. I somehow grew out of it but I don't mind watching those movies." I hugged her. I saw Mike and Jaime giving me a thumbs up. I flipped them off. "We'll just go play Call of Duty then." "Have fun killing zombies!" "We will!"
I put on Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Kris said it was her favorite when she was younger. Marry me.
She snuggled up to me on the couch. I can't contain myself anymore. I moved Kris' hair from her face to behind her ear. She looked at me and smiled. I brought her closer to me and held her tight. She stared playing with my braid after. I couldn't take it anymore, I held her face and I kissed her deeply.

~Lorena's P.O.V.~
"Oh my God, I can hear the Star Wars theme song." "Tony must be watching Star Wars with the guys." "Okay, enough with the Star Wars. It's time for our horror movie marathon. What do you wanna see first?" "Uhm, Texas Chain Saw Massacare?" "Kay!"
I gotta admit, that movie was pretty fucking scary. I've never watched it so I would sometimes scream, flinch, hide my face with a pillow, and of course, snuggle up to Vic. We watched Sinister, a few Paranormal Activity movies (just to have a laugh), Grave Encounters 1 and 2 (definitely gonna have nightmares about that one), and VHS. We finish watching the movies around 6 in the morning. So we basically stayed up all night.
"Were you scared?" "Hell to the no, guys don't get scared." "Liar!" "Okay, yes, I did get scared watching Grave Encounters. That shit was fucking scary as hell." "Promise we won't watch it ever again. We won't even show our kids." "Psh, I cross my heart."
We were quiet for a few. "Babe," "Yeah?" "Do you want kids?" "I don't know, I didn't really live with a big family. Just Mikey and I and our parents. But I've taken care of my cousin's and aunt's babies, and they say I'm really good at it. I could say that I know how to take care of children well. Maybe, yeah. Why?" "Just wondering, 'cause someday it'll happen and you'll have to put up with all my crap and mood swings and stuff when I'm pregnant." Vic put his arm around me, "Baby, I will put up with everything. I will always be by yours side. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." He kissed me softly after, "I love you." "I love you too."
I yawned and stretched after. "Your yawn is so cute." I lightly punched his shoulder.
I checked the clock, "It's 6:13? Ugh, I have school in an hour and I didn't get any sleep." Vic grabbed my wait and brought me down, making me sit on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my face, "Baby, please don't leave me. I want you to stay with me. Please." He put his puppy dog face.
My ovaries just exploded. "Awe, babe. I want to but I'm failing my math class. I'm so behind." "Math? You're failing math? I love math. I can teach you." "Really?" "Yeah." "Okay, thank you so much!" "C'mon, let's see if anyone else is awake." "I doubt it but okay."
Vic and I leave our room to the living room to see Kris falling asleep on Tony. Awe, they're so cute. I smile at the sight of this. "Wow, looks like these two already got it over with." "They're so cute, just look at them!"
We both head to the kitchen to have breakfast before Vic starts teaching me how to do math. Which was strange though but I'm fine with it.
~Vic's P.O.V.~
*2 hours of teaching*
"So you get it now?" "As crazy as it sounds, yeah. I get it now." I started laughing, "You were that bad at math?" "Yes! I would've almost failed. I have four months of school left, hopefully I can still pass. I wish I was already a senior." "You're a junior?" "Sadly, yes. But I'm thinking about going to summer school in case if I didn't get enough credits this year. If I get the credits I need for this year in summer school or more, I could probably graduate early." She lit up a smile. I whispered, "I like your smile." Which made her smile more. "So, are you excited about Soundwave?" "Of course! I haven't been to Australia for like a year and a half. I can't wait to go." "I'm really happy for you guys." "Thanks babe." "It'd be great if you guys could play Warped again." "I hope we do. Last year's was fucking amazing. Did you come and see me?" "No, I couldn't," she continued in a depressed voice, "my cousin's graduation was that day. I was really pissed and sad. All my friends went and they had an amazing time, without me. I'm still pissed at her to this day." "It's not her fault, it's her school's fault that they put her graduation day on the best day of your life." "The only good thing about that day was that one of my friends recorded a video. You saying hi to me and that you love me."
I was so shocked to hear that. "Really?" "I don't think I can remember clearly. Show me the video." Lorena pulled out her phone and showed me. I can hear the girl in the background saying 'Her name's Lorena.' then I could hear myself say 'What is it?' and she repeated it. I said to the lens 'What up Lorena? It's Vic from Pierce The Veil. I love ya.'
Wow.
"I remember now." "Ever since my friend recorded it and gave the video to me, I fell so deeply in love with you. Like you had to be mine. I was so happy you knew that I exist and that's why I was so happy to see you at Collide With The Sky." "Oh my God, I'm so happy she recorded it." "I am too." She kissed me softly and meant it.
Lorena and I decided to go back to the living room to check if the guys were awake 'cause we had to go back to the studio in a couple hours and they are.
They're all in the there, and I see Tone and Kris being all lovey dovey. "Hey love birds." They both look up at me, "Hey." "Guys, we gotta leave for the studio in a few. So start getting ready." Jaime pouted, "Alright, DAD." We all started laughing. The guys went to their rooms to start getting ready. Lorena and I decide to hang out with Kris while I wait for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you guys think if this chapter? o:
story's getting boring, I know. but soon it'll get better.
feedback? (: