Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

And Don't You Wish You Were Home?

~My P.O.V.~
I couldn't help but ask Kris about what happened last night, "So what happened with you and Tony?" "Nothing." She smiled. Liar. Vic chuckled, "Don't lie to us." She finally spit it out, "Tony and I just had a moment." I shouted, "GIVE ME THE DEETS!" "Okay, okay. Well we were just watching Star Wars and during the movie, I just started snuggling up to him. He brushed my hair from my face to behind my ear. He kept bringing me closer to him so I started playing with his braid and he just," Dude, don't pause. "he kissed me." Vic and I smiled so much, "Did you like it?" "Of course. It's been so long since I've kissed someone. It's been so long since I've had a happy moment with someone." "Did you feel a spark or anything?" "I don't know. I couldn't tell since I haven't kissed someone for years. I forgot how a spark felt like." "Hmm, it'll come to you soon."
The guys came out of their rooms and ready to leave. Vic got up and gave me a kiss. We said our 'I love you's to each other and they left.
I looked at Kris after, "So what do you wanna do for the rest of the day till they come back?" "I don't know honestly. I really want to see Karina, Patty, and Autumn but they're in school and we're here." "They'll get out in a couple hours. Wanna watch a few movies?" "Sure. Let's watch Beastly?" "Oh my God, I love that movie so much. I totally forgot about it." "Well thank God I reminded you."
After Beastly was finished, we had two more hours left till our friends left school, so we watched another movie; Accepted. I love that movie, it's so fucking hilarious.
Two more hours passed by and finally, at 2, Karina, Patty, and Autumn left school. I called Karina to come over and to bring Patty and Autumn with them. After 15 minutes they came. Kris and I were always happy to see them. These 4 are my life. We all watched more movies and started being fatasses eating a lot of chocolate, ice cream, and cookies.
~Vic's P.O.V.~
The guys are in the studio still making the music for the new song, It's been going great actually. After they finished, I go to the recording room to record my lyrics. Hopefully, I do good. But Lorena's been telling me that my voice is always amazing so I actually didn't worry as much.
I called Lorena to see what was going on. "Hello?" "Hi baby." "Hey babe." "What are you doing?" "Hanging out with everyone." "Who?" "Kris, Karina, Patty, and Autumn." "Oh, I miss them all. Tell them I said that." I could hear them all awe in the background and I laughed. "They miss you too." "We should all hang out, you, me, the girls, the guys." "Yeah, we should. But you leave in a few days." "Oh yeah, we can all hang out when we come back." "Okay, sounds good to me."
I heard Mikey tell me that they were done recording the music and that I should record the lyrics now. "Babe, the guys are telling me that I should record lyrics now. I'll see you soon." "Okay, see you soon. Bye." "I love you." "I love you too." *Beep*
*2 hours after recording*
I felt really good recording the song since the last thing I did was hear Lorena's voice and telling me she loves me. My stomach gets tied in knots when she tells me that. I feel so happy and loved.
I texted my princess that we were leaving, she texted back "Yay. <3 I can't wait to see you."
After a 45 minute ride, we're finally home. I was really tired, so were Mikey, Tone and Jaime.
When we got inside, we saw the girls there. I wasn't mad that they were here, it's just that we're all tired and don't want much noise. Lorena came up to me and gave me a soft peck on the cheek, "How was the studio?" "It was. . ." I yawned, "It was great." Tony finished for me, "We finished recording the new song." Kris came up to go hug him. Tone kissed his head and told her he was really tired. The rest of us told Lorena. She was okay that we wanted rest so we all went to sleep. I gave my princess a goodnight kiss and I drifted off to sleep in bed.
~My P.O.V.~
*The next night*
The guys leave for Australia tomorrow morning. I'm pretty upset that I won't be able to see them for a week but I'm pretty sure I'll be just fine. The guys decided to get their drink on.
Of course Mike comes with the hard liquor. He's drinking all this whiskey and Jack Daniels and a lot of beer. Now time to worry. He's drunk basically. Tony and Jaime haven't got to that stage yet, thank God. Vic offered me drinks a lot. It bugged me but I was okay last time I drank, so I just decided to have a few drinks.
*30 minutes later*
Mikey, Tone, and Jaime are passed out on the couch. Well that was quick.
Vic and I were in the other living room by the kitchen on the couch. He kept messing around with my hair and making out with me so much. His breath smelled really bad. I couldn't take it. I took a last drink and drank it quickly. I think this was my 6th beer? I didn't remember, I wasn't keeping track.
As I took the last sip, the room started spinning slowly and everything was blurry. Then the thought came to me; I was drunk. But I could still keep control of my mind, well sort of.
I came back to the couch, sitting on Vic's lap, making out with him. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which I did. This somewhat became into an all fledged out tongue war. Vic grabbed my waist and carried me to our room, still kissing each other. After that, it was all just. . .blank.
~Vic's P.O.V.~
I smelled something really bad, like a lot of liquor. I tried ignoring it but the smell just filled my nose and I couldn't stand it. I open my eyes and Lorena's in front of me, like every morning. I saw her bare shoulders, without a bra or a shirt. I lift the blanket. Yeah, both of us are bare naked. I tried remembering what happened last night. Did we just cuddle naked or did we have sex? I couldn't think straight.
A weird feeling came to my stomach, like if I was gonna throw up. I jumped out of bed, slipped on some boxer briefs and ran to the bathroom. I washed my mouth out and face. I smacked my cheeks a couple of times to wake myself up. I don't see any hickies but I turn my back to the mirror and see a few scratches. I go back to check if Lorena has any, she does.
I check the alarm clock and it's almost 10. Our flight leaves around 11. I run out of our room and see the guys still passed out on the couch. I shout at them all to wake up. Thankfully they all do and finish packing, I do the same.
Lorena wakes up after I come back, "Good morning babe." "Hi princess. I don't have time to be cute with you. I wish I can, but we have to leave before eleven. Give us a ride?" "Of course." She gets up and starts getting ready as I do too.
All of our luggage is in the back of the car and we all get in. "You guys have everything with you?" They all answer yes and Lorena starts driving quickly. The guys were all listening to music on their iPhones so this was my chance to ask Lorena about last night. "Babe," "Yeah?" "Do you remember anything about last night?" She sighed, "Well for one, we all got drunk. The guys passed out on the couch. We were in the other living room and you started acting weird. You kept messing with my hair and making out with me, not like the way we do, differently. I took another drink. All I could remember was that we had a tongue war and we came to our room. Everything else was just a blur," I took a deep breath and she asked me, "Do you remember anything?" "No, nothing at all. But we woke up naked earlier. I checked of I had any scratched, I did and so do you." "Did you think we. . .had sex?" "I don't know." We stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to the airport.
By the time we got there, we were lucky enough to have made it 10 minutes before our flight leaves.
Lorena came close to me and hugged me tight. I held her tighter. I could hear her say, "I'll miss you." under her breath. "I'll miss you too." "Please be careful." "I will. I'll call you at least twice a day." She nodded and I gave her a long, meaningful kiss after. I looked straight into her eyes, "I love you." She did the same, "I love you too."
I could hear a speaker say 'Passengers to the Eleven thirty flight to Melbourne, Australia will be leaving shortly.' That was time for us to leave. I kiss her head and say our 'See you soon' goodbyes.
We give the ticket clerk our passports and tickets and we get on the plane shortly after.
I send my princess a quick text. 'I'll see you soon baby. I'll miss you so much. I can't be anywhere without you. I'm nothing without you. I love you.' I didn't care if she didn't respond, all I cared was that she knows and I know she feels the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
nothing much but at least it's something. :b
feedback? (: