Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Thoughts In Your Head That Will Never Leave

~My P.O.V.~
I ran to the bathroom, for the third time today, and threw my guts out. Ugh, I felt like shit. I've been sick ever since the guys left yesterday morning. I've been vomiting constantly. My parents knew about it, they took me to a doctor ASAP but they said they couldn't tell what was wrong with me. We decided that my friends should take me to a hospital since they'll be working all day tomorrow.
We're all at the hospital in the waiting room, waiting for my name to be called. Then finally, "Lorena Barraza," We all stood up, "the doctor is ready for you in room 206." I was shaking, and nervous. I never liked going to the doctors, it's fucking frightening. Kris and Karina held my hands while we walked into the room. It was small but at least we all fit. The doctor was a blonde and had a ponytail on. She has light green eyes, which were beautiful, and blood red lips. She was really gorgeous. She asked if I was Lorena. I answered yes. "Okay, Lorena. I'm Dr. Halverson. I would like you to just sit here and tell me what's been going on with you lately." I sat on a small bed that she told me to sit on while Kris, Karina, Patty, and Autumn sat in chairs against a wall. "So what's wrong?" "Uhm, well I haven't been feeling well lately. I've been vomiting a lot and I'm exhausted all the time." "Hm, well I'll just do a quick test on you and we'll see what the problem is. I'll just need to do a few tests on you so that way we know the difference between you being sick and being healthy. I'll need to take some blood from you and if you could just fill this container with your urine please." I got really grossed out. I tried my best to now show it though.
She gave me a small cup with my name on it and showed me where the nearest restroom was. Before I could get my pee in that cup, I started throwing up again. I almost felt like passing out. My throat burned, like a flamethrower was in my mouth. I grabbed the water that was in my bag and drank it, rinsed, repeated. After I did what I had to.
I came back to the room and gave Dr. Halverson the container. She talked to another doctor who came in the room to test it and she placed me on a chair after to take some blood out of me. She did the same and gave it to the same doctor.
She sat me down on the bed I was before and started asking me more questions, "Have you had any cramps or pain at all?" I shook my head no. "When was your last period?" "Like a week and a half ago." She then said, "Okay, well, we'll call you in a couple days or you can come back, if you'd like to let you know what we'll find, alright?" "Okay, thank you." Dr. Halverson nodded and we all left.
I quietly said, "Hopefully it's just a flu." Karina put her arm around me.
Patty look confused but asked me, "Did you and Vic do it again?" "We don't exactly know." "Well have you guys been using a condom when you have?" Shit. "No." "Lorena, you're probably pregnant." I stopped. I can't be pregnant. Not now. I'm only 17! I'm barely just getting my life started. I can't be pregnant. I mean, I want kids but I didn't think it would happen THIS soon. My mind went to Vic after. He'll probably leave me after this. Does he even want children now? Especially with the band and everything. Oh my GOD! I cannot do this. I started panicking but I went into tears after. Patty held me in her arms, my face on her chest crying, "It's gonna be okay. It'll be okay."
~Vic's P.O.V.~
I've had a blast so far. Melbourne is fucking amazing. We had two more Soundwave dates and I was so fucking stoked about it. The fans go crazy for us and it just gives me this amazing feeling that this is what I should be doing forever. This is my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
My princess' been sick for a while and I'm worried. I wish I was with her, taking care of her.
I called her just to check up on her. It's morning here so she's probably sleeping or almost about to but I still did it. I heard her sleepy voice, "Hello?" "Baby?" "Hi babe." "How's my love?" "Like shit." "Awe, well I'll be there in no time to take care of you." "You're the best babe." I laughed, "I know. I hope you feel better soon." "I hope that too. So how was your first Soundwave?" "It was amazing. The fans are just great. I love them so much. They're the reason I love what I do. Making music and making people happy with it." "I'm glad you had a great time. Hope you have fun on your next one which is?. . ." "Tomorrow." She repeated me, "Tomorrow. Alright well, I wanna go back to sleep. I'm really tired." "Okay baby. Good night. I hope you feel well soon. I love you. Te quiero mucho." It felt good saying that. I really love her a lot. "I love you too Vic. Good night."
I spent the rest of the day with the guys and signing a few autographs since there were fans who spotted us.
I'm really worried about my girl but hopefully she gets better. Tomorrow should take my mind of of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
small update, I know. But i'll be writing more tonight and the next chapter will be up by tomorrow. :D
feedback is appreciated. (: