Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

There Is A Beast In My Heart And He Won't Let You Leave Alive

~My P.O.V.~
I haven't been throwing up as much as I used to 'cause I've been eating so much since I found out about the baby. I really don't like eating but I have to in order to keep this baby healthy.
Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime are coming back today and I'm so happy. I can't wait to see them and be with the love of my life.
I get showered and dressed to go pick up the guys from the airport. I just slip on a blue tank and black jeans and toms and tie my hair back in a ponytail. I make myself a fucking buffet for breakfast and brush my teeth after. I tell my parents that I'm gonna pick up the guys and I leave blasting The Big Empty by For The Fallen Dreams in the car.
I'm waiting in front of the exist where everyone comes in. It's like I'm waiting a million years but finally I see the guys, scream and run to give them all hugs, "I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH." "WE MISSED YOU TOO." Mike, Tony, and Jaime step back and I see Vic behind them. He's rubbing the back of his neck and I thought it was pretty fucking cute. I walk up to him and give him a small smile. He smiles back and wraps his arms around me. I do the same. "I missed you baby." "I missed you too." "I'm so happy I'm back." He looks into my eyes with his precious dark brown eyes and leans in for a kiss. The guys start cheering for no apparent reason and we laugh during our kiss. He whispered softly, "Let's go home."
Soon we're all in the car going home, being obnoxious and singing Niggas In Paris. I love doing stuff like that with the guys.
By the time we get home, we're all calm now and bored, basically. Jaime suggested that we all go to the park. It was nice out so we figured why not. Mike gets a soccer ball and we start heading to the park.
It's calm when we head there. I live in a neighborhood with adults who don't necessarily have kids so we don't get chased by fans a lot. Thank God. Out of nowhere, Jaime shouts, "SWINGS!" He runs towards them and calls out to me, "Hey Lorena! Come swing with me!" I did as he said. It's been a while since I've been to a park with a playground, with a swingset. I missed that. I love that I could act like a child with Jaime.
~Vic's P.O.V.~
I love playing soccer with the guys. Like, a lot. I had Lorena on my team with Tony. Jaime and Mike complained about it not being fair 'cause there's 3 of us and 2 of them. Lorena told Mike, "Oh give it a rest Mikey. I'm not good at soccer anyway so you have a more likely chance of winning."
We played for about a half hour. Lorena got really tired and said she couldn't go on anymore. She covered her mouth and searched for something. She came to a garbage can and threw up. We all ran up to her and I hold her hair back. She lifts her head back up and wipes her mouth, "Sorry you had to see that." "It's okay. We don't mind it." Tony was worried, "You still have that fever?" "Yeah." "Have you gone to a doctor yet?" "Yeah, I have." "And?" "They said it's just the flu. She gave me medicine to take. I actually have an appointment today." "We're really worried about you. We care about you Lorena." "Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." I put my arm under her arm and her legs and carry her to the nearest bench and set her down. The guys hug Lorena and they go back to messing around, having fun. "How're you feeling?" "I'm okay." "You sure?" "Yeah, it's nothing." "Is there anything I can do?" "Well will you always be my side through this?" "Of course, I'm gonna stay by your side forever, baby. Forever." I hold her head and before I could kiss her she warned me, "Ew, babe. I have vomit breath." "What? I can't kiss my princess with vomit breath." "Think about it." And I did, "Ew." "EXACTLY." We laughed it off like crazy. I put her on my back like the way someone would give the other a piggy back ride and call out the guys, "Let's head home guys! Lorena should rest for a little."
When we get home, Lorena asks for so much food. But I insisted on taking her out to eat instead. The guys wanted to come along. We go to a pizza place and it's pretty crowded. She said that this is the best place to get pizza so that's why it's so crowded. If what she said was true, that it's worth the wait.
"FINALLY, IT'S TIME TO ORDER," Tony shouts, "we've been in line for like a half hour!" Lorena tries calming Tone down, "Calm down, calm down. It's totally worth the wait. Trust me."
Lorena orders so much pizzas. I didn't see this hungry side of her. After another half hour wait, our pizza is finally here and she stuffs that pizza quick. We give her the strangest shocked look. She asked, "What?" with pizza still in her mouth. I give her a small peck and she covers her mouth and swallows, "What was that for?" "Just a small reminder that no matter how stuffed your mouth is, I still love you." "Awe, I love you too baby." She stays quiet and asks, "Can we get ice cream after this?" I didn't want to be rude, "Uhm of course. Anything for you."
We all finish our pizza and we head to an ice cream place after. She asks for chinese after, and so we go there after. She finally stops asking for food after. We head home after.
She starts going on a rampage, then she gets happy after, next she gets really sad. All of this; for no apparent reason.
What. The. Hell. Is. Happening?
After a while, I could tell she's being calm and her usual self. "Vic, I think I should go to the doctor now for my appointment." "Okay, I'll take you."
~My P.O.V.~
I could feel a black hole in my stomach. Black as it is outside. Should I tell Vic? No. No, I can't. I'm not ready. He just came back from Soundwave. Now wasn't the right time. I need to give it some time.
I call Dr. Halverson to tell her that I'll be there soon.
We're finally here and I tell the woman at the desk that I'm here for Dr. Halverson. "Ah yes, you must be Lorena Barraza?" "Yes, that's me." "She's waiting for you in room 511." "Okay, thank you." Vic tapped my shoulder, "I can come, right?" I wanted him to, but I couldn't. "Uhm, actually, I think it'd be best if you didn't. Dr. Halverson doesn't really want more than just a person in her room." I lied. I hate lying to Vic, but I had to. He sadly gave me an, "Oh." and went to the waiting room. I hate myself a lot right now.
I go to room 511 and I see Dr. Halverson, "Hey doctor." "Hello Lorena. It's always nice to see you. How are you?" "Amazing. I'm stoked to see the baby." "I'm glad to hear that. We'll be doing an ultrasound to check on your baby, alright?" I nodded. "Just lay on here and if you could life your shirt up for me." I did as she said. She rubbed some kind of gel on my stomach with her cursor. The gel was really fucking cold. "Okay, the baby will come up on the monitor here, and if you hear somewhat a 'whooshing' sound, that's the baby's heartbeat." She moved the cursor often and finally the baby showed up on the monitor. I could see the outline. It's head, arms, legs. Oh my God, it was perfect.
I could finally hear the 'whooshing' sound Dr. Halverson said about and I was so happy to hear it. "Well would you look at that, your baby seems as healthy as ever." I started tearing up, "Oh my God, that's my baby. Oh my God." "And you'll finally meet your baby in nine months." I couldn't wait to meet her. . .or him. "Do you possibly know what gender it is?" "Uhm, no. The baby is starting it's development so we will not be able to tell it's sex. You should come back in a week or so to see it. Would you like a picture of your baby?" Why wouldn't I? "Of course. Please." "Alright, It'll be printing right now. Let me get this gel off you and you'll be ready to leave." "Alright, thank you Dr. Halverson."
She gets all the gel off me and gives me the photo. It looks so precious, oh my God. I put the photo in my pocket and head out to the waiting room for Vic.
I see him with his head in his hands. I lay my hand on his thigh, "You okay?" He just straight up kisses me after, "I'm fine," He gives me his small, adorable grin, "Let's go home." Our fingers interlock each others and we head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh snap, lol. only one week to tell Vic, wow.
updating hopefully again today. :D
feedback? (: