Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

You're My Favorite Explosion.

I dropped my backpack to the floor and I laid down on my bed. Today actually went great. Probably one of the best days of school in my life. I went through my backpack and took out the birthday cards people have given me. I read them all, one by one, word by word. I loved that I had people who cared about me, especially on my special day. In some of the cards, I received money. Over $120. Well I know what I’m gonna spend my money on; merch. So much merch.
I looked at the gift my friends have given me, it was in a small box, like jewelry. I opened it and I saw the PTV rosary necklace. It was perfect, just what I wanted. I’ve been dying to have one. I put it on. I heard a car park in my driveway. I ran outside to see my mom and dad come out of the car, I gave them both big hugs, “Thank you.” “You’re welcome dear.” “No problem kiddo. We both know how much music and Pierce The Veil has saved you. We just thought this would be what you wanted.” I started tearing up and I hugged them tighter. They both gave me kisses on my head and we went inside.
I started getting ready for the show, I changed my PTV shirt into the PTV baseball tee, which was my favorite t-shirt. I changed my TOMS into my all black vans ‘cause my toes are obviously going to get crushed if I wear TOMS. I went to the kitchen to see a pizza with 17 candles on it. Mom and Dad started singing The Happy Birthday song to me. I always thought my parents had beautiful voices. The song ended and I blew out my candles.
*ding!* Doorbell went off, I went to go open it and I saw Kris, Karina, Patty, and Autumn. I hugged them all and I let them in, they were just in time for my ‘cake’.
My parents handed me my gift, I couldn’t help but rip the wrapping and I saw that it was a Nikon D7000, I screamed so loud, I literally wanted this camera since I was 12. I showed it to my friends, “You should take pictures of tonight’s show!” “I should, but I don’t wanna risk breaking it.” “I’ll keep it in my bag.” “Really? Thanks.” “Your welcome.” We all ate the pizza and I went to go get ready since everyone else already was before they came to my house. I redid my make up and fixed my hair a little. Patty went into my bathroom, “Oh my God, did you hear that Genesis can’t go to the PTV show?” I was screaming inside. “Really? This really is the best day of my life.” Kris came in later, “Looks like you win the bet.” I smiled. I looked at the clock, 3:14.
“We should leave,” I said. “But it’s early don’t you think? The show starts at 5.” remarked Kris. “Yeah, but I would like to go early. Maybe we can see the bands before they perform.” “Probably, let’s go then.”
Mom and Dad took us the Hard Rock Café, where the show was. We gave the ticket clerk guy our tickets and there we were, inside the café. My heart was pounding, I was so happy. Kris, Karina, Patty, Autumn, and I went to the schedule to see what time the bands were going to perform.
Hours passed and it was finally time, Pierce The Veil would be on stage at any second. My heart was pounding so fast, I had butterflies in my stomach, I was so anxious but excited.
We were all in the front so it’d be easier for Vic to spot me when he chooses someone to sing to.
Seconds later, the room went dark. Everyone started screaming. Then came out Mike Fuentes, Tony Perry, Jaime Preciado, and the one and only…Vic Fuentes. Vic came to the microphone and shouted, “What’s up Vegas?!” Everyone, including me, cheered.
Tony got a hold of his guitar and started playing ‘Besitos’, then came Vic, Mike, and Jaime.
Vic looked dead at me in the eyes and sang, “You’re my favorite explosion!” in his perfect voice and he smiled at me, I smiled back. My friends noticed and they screamed.
Did Victor Vincent Fuentes really notice me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be better. c: