Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Forget Regret

Black.
Pitch black.
That's all I saw.
I immediately think that I'm dead. I open my eyes with force but it's too difficult. Everything's blurry when I try opening them. I heard very familiar voices in the background. "Hey, guys, she's waking up. Guys!" "Mike, Jaime, get over here!" "We're coming!" Oh, it was just the guys. I was happy to hear their voices.
But. . .what happened?
I was in a hospital bed, and I was freezing, I could feel goosebumps. "Hey there. Feeling okay?" Vic's hand was placed on my forehead. I blinked some more and my vision came clear, thank God. The guys looked so cute, awe.
I look at my hands and see that my left index finger doesn't have my engagement ring from Vic.
I was scared shitless. I guess I looked panicked 'cause Vic asked me, "Whoa, you okay there?" I nodded no, "Where's my ring?" "What ring?" "My engagement ring!" "I didn't see you with a ring." "Your ring Vic! The ring you gave me when you proposed!"
I then heard words that I never thought would ever come out of Vic's mouth. "What? I never proposed to you. We never met until now."
I was on the verge of tears, "What?" "You must have me confused with someone else, or someone who looks like me but I've never seen you in my life until last night." "Last night? What happened last night?" "We were performing. The crowd was swaying left and right and you fell. You got trampled. So many people stepped and ran over you. Girls even jumped on you to get closer to the barricade. We had the stop the whole show 'cause of that. I was so worried about you."
Last night. Collide With The Sky?
I started crying. Not because of what happened. But because of what I thought was between Vic and I, was a whole dream.
Vic held on to me, "It's gonna be okay. I promise."
Those words made me happy, Vic would always promise me things in my dream.
My dream, it was so realistic. I wish my dream was real. I wish it was real.
Vic let go of me and said, "I never got your name." This wasn't how we were suppose to meet.
"Lorena." He repeated after me, "Lorena. That's a cute name. I've never heard it until now." I smiled, "Thanks."
"How long have I been out?" "Six days." "And you guys stayed with me for this long after your tour just to wait for me to wake up?" "Of course. If a fan is ever hurt, we'll always be by their side." "I'm happy you did that just for me."
He smiled at me and it reminded me of Victor. I miss him. . .my baby. Sadly, he's not real.
I look at my stomach and it's back to it's skinny self.
I sit up, "Where's Mike, Jaime, and Tony?" "Right here!" Tony shouted. It was nice hearing his voice. Jaime came after, "Hey?. . ." I answered, "Lorena." He repeated, "Lorena. Hey Lorena." Then came Mike, "How're you holding up?"
I missed hearing their voices. I love it, I love it so much.
"I'm doing okay. Actually, I feel great now seeing you guys." They all 'awed' at me.
"So what brought you to Collide With The Sky to see us anyway?"
I told them exactly what I've been going through and how they saved my life. I stopped cutting when listening to them, I've stopped with the suicidal thoughts, and I've learned that it didn't matter that I was different.
"Wow." They all said at the same time. "We really mean this much to you?" "Of course. You guys saved me." "I'm really happy to hear that."
Vic looked at me and smiled, he came to me and hugged me, "Lorena, thank you so much. Now you mean everything to us now. Well mostly me." He came closer to my face and kissed my cheek.
This had to mean something;
I have to restart my love life with Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end.