Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Do You Know I Count Your Heartbeats Before You Sleep?

~My P.O.V.~
This was just absolutely perfect. I literally don't want anything else, this is the moment I waited for my entire life. Finally, Vic Fuentes has noticed me, and is now singing to me.
I start bawling, I literally cannot believe that this is happening, but it is. I wipe my tears 'cause I don't want anyone to notice. I put my hand over my mouth.
Vic sang ,"But if your lightning lips aren't mine," he turned to the crowd, "then I don't know the awkward stranger to my right." He gave me a peck on my cheek.
I turned to Kris, she was crying. I don't know if it's of happiness or what. Karina, Patty, and Autumn gave her a huge hug and I see them all give me a thumbs up.
My hands were shaking, I swear, I felt like passing out but I couldn't from such a perfect moment.
Yeah Boy and Doll Face ended, Vic stroked my cheek by the time it ended, I felt weak.
I gave him a really big hug and the crowd of screaming fans cheered me on, why? WHO KNOWS.
He whispered to me, "Stay backstage, you can bring your friends." "Okay," I answered, "thanks." He nodded. I told the girls to come, the bodyguard from below came and brought them. I started crying, like so much, I was almost to the point of not being able to see 'cause of so many tears. They all hugged me and cried with me. Kris pushed my shoulder lightly, still sobbing. "See?! I told you he was gonna pick you!" I couldn't answer 'cause I wouldn't make sense if I started talking.
We all came to the side of the stage. "Now let's fuck shit up, huh?!" Vic screamed into the microphone. We all screaming, including the crowd. "Let's end this amazing night with Bulls in the Bronx?!" I can fully understand everyone shout a "Yes."
"ALRIGHT THEN."
The guys started playing Bulls in the Bronx and I just started jumping and singing along.
By the time the mariachi part of the song comes up, we all just start dancing salsa, it was so fun.
The song ends and well that means it's all over.
"Thank you so much Las Vegas! We'll see you all soon! We love each and every one of you with all our hearts."
The lights go on bright and the guys start getting their gear back into backstage.
~Vic's P.O.V.~
"But if your lightning lips aren't mine," I turned to the crowd, "then I don't know the awkward stranger to my right." I looked back at her and I gave a gentle peck on her cheek & stroked it. I lost track of time and forgot the song had ended. She gave me a hug, I loved her. I wished she could be in my arms forever.
I told her to stay backstage and that she could bring her friends. The body guard brought up the 4 girls to the stage and they all ran to the back.
"Now let's fuck shit up, huh?! Let's end this amazing night with Bulls in the Bronx?!" Everyone in the crowd shouted a clear, "Yes." "ALRIGHT THEN."
I look into the crowds and I see that instead of mosh pits, I see people salsa dancing. Never saw that before. That was pretty incredible.
By the time we end the song, I say, "Thank you so much Las Vegas! We'll see you all soon! We love each and every one of you with all our hearts."
The lights soon go bright and we start packing our gear.
When I put my guitar in my case, I see Lorena with her friends. Oh God, she's so beautiful.
She waves at me and I wave back. I bumped into Tony, "Whoa, Vic, watch where you're going man." "Oh sorry." "Don't worry about it, so who's that girl over there?" "With the red hair?" "Yeah, the one you sang to." "Oh, that's Lorena." I sounded a little faint when I said that, I love saying her name. "She's pretty cute.' "I know, she's beautiful. Just look at her." "Vic, do you even know how old she is? She looks pretty young." "She's probably 17 or 18. But don't worry about it." Tony gave me a big sigh, "Okay, I just don't want you hurt like you were in your past relationships." "I'll be fine." "Okay, hurry and pack your things so we can go to the hotel." He left to go pack.
I came to Lorena and she gave me a smile, "Hey," "Hi." "Oh, Vic, I would like you to meet my best friends, Kris, Karina, Patty, and Autumn." "Hey guys." The 4 gave me a kind hello back.
I tapped Lorena's shoulder, "Uhm, can I talk to you in private?" "Yeah, sure," she turned to her friends, "Guys, I'll be back."
I took her hand and brought her behind the stage, "So, uh," I stood there, quiet, and anxious. "Yeah Vic?" "Can I get your number?" She smiled, "Sure." I gave her my phone and she dialed her number in my phone and saved it. "Do you wanna go out tomorrow? Well, like hang out? This was our last tour date and we have nothing else to do so," "Yes, I would love to." "Okay, I'll call you." "Okay." I gave her a hug and kissed her nose. We said bye to each other and I left to the bus.
~Lorena's P.O.V.~
I came back to my friends when Vic left. "What happened?" Autumn asked, suspiciously. "He just wanted to know if we could go out, i mean, hang out." "HE ASKED YOU OUT?!" Karina shouted. "He said go out at first, but said hang out." "He wants your v." Patty winked at me.
Vic Fuentes would never ask me out, I'm a complete mess, but considering what happened tonight, I guess he did want something with me. I've always been in love with Vic but how could someone so amazing, talented, and perfect, want me?
I looked at my phone to check the time, it was almost midnight. "Guys, we gotta go. It's almost 12." "Oh yeah, oh my God, my parents are gonna get mad at me." Patty exclaimed.
We all ran outside and got a taxi. I still had a few 20's in my pocket so that should be enough to take everyone home.
Everyone thanked me for such an amazing night when I dropped them off, I came home exactly at midnight.
I came inside and it was dark and quiet, guessing my parents fell asleep. I came to my room and went on my laptop for a little, I went on tumblr and the first thing I see on my dash is a photo of Vic and I, when he was singing to me, oh Kris, you. I saved the photo into my laptop and my phone.
I go to Pierce The Veil's twitter and their recent tweet said, "Thank you so much Las Vegas, this was definitely the best date we've ever played. It was crazy amazing, we can't wait to come back for another show." I came to Vic's twitter, his recent tweet said, "Tonight was literally amazing, I met someone special today and I can't to see her again." I looked at the replies of his tweet, they were mostly like, "She's so lucky. Make sure she doesn't hurt you. Take good care of her, etc."
I closed my laptop and started getting ready for bed. I put my iPod in it's iHome to charge and my phone in my charger.
Before I slipped into bed to sleep, my phone went off. A text message. From? I opened it, it was a number that wasn't saved into my phone, obviously, and it said, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow. (: Good night beautiful. Sweet dreams. <3 -Vic"
I saved his number into my phone and I fell asleep, dreaming about tonight and how amazing it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Send me feedback?