Status: Writing this story is not easy for me. Please go easy on me.

Friday Morning

Clean Cigarettes

I woke up in the morning, but the way that my body felt, made me wish that I hadn't. I slowly lifted the covers and looked down at the marks that covered my body. Black, blue, and purple bruises covered my hips. The sheets were stained red from the blood that leaked from where he had bit me. I softly touched each spot before getting up and throwing on one of his shirts. With my tiny body, it looked big on me.
I walked out to the kitchen and went straight for the coffee pot, not making eye contact. I poured myself a hot cup and sat down at the table, acrosse from him. I still wouldn't look him in the eyes but I knew he was looking at me.
"My back hurts." He stated.
"My whole body hurts." I replied, lifting the mug up to my lips and taking a small sip.
We didn't exchange anymore words. For atleast 20 minutes. He sipped his coffee and stared at me while I stared at my mug. I didn't know what else to say.
"I'm going to work," he said, breaking the silence.
"Have a good day."
I felt his gentle kiss on my cheek. "Take your medication."
I grunted in response.
"I mean is Sarah." he said as he walked out of the house. I reached straight for my pack of cigarettes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Sarah is a little troubled.
What do you think of the relationship between Sarah and Chris?
Thank you for reading.
<3