Status: Will update every two weeks or maybe faster. Matters how many comments I get and how busy I am.

My Chemical Experience

I Don't Love you, Like I Did Yesterday.

I heard as Gerard yelled up the stairs for me and Mikey to come down and I watched as Mikey got up. He gave me his hand and I grabbed it as he helped me off his bed and down the flight of stairs.
I looked back at Mikey's room and kept walking noticing Mikey let go of my hand.
Mikey and I walked down the other stairs and I saw that everybody was sitting on the couch.
"So Alexia how was it staying with Mikey?" Gerard asked me as Mikey glared at him.
Gerard smirked and I was confused on what was happening. I just know Mikey went over to sit by Ray looking somewhat angry and I sat next to Eva, who by the way was cuddling with Frank.
"So what do you guys wanna do first?" Gerard asked.
"I know!" Eva exclaimed jumping of the couch, "I say we play seven minutes in heaven!"
Everyone smiled and agreed. I looked at Mikey and saw he was looking right at me. I felt my face get hot and I looked to see that Eva was looking at me and Mikey with a smirk.
Everyone walked into the kitchen and I heard them open a door. I went to follow but Eva grabbed my shoulder stopping me and before I knew it everyone was out of the living room and Eva was smiling.
"You like Mikey!" She stated giving me a huge smile.
"No I don't," I argued looking away from her.
"Then look straight into my eyes and tell me you don't."
"I can't do that..."
"Then you like Mikey don't you? Don't worry you could tell he liked you back."
"But Eva... this isn't right. I only just met the kid and I feel like... like this sharp pain in my chest when I'm not by him. I shouldn't be feeling this. Its like we were I don't know."
"Like you guys are destined to be together? Like you two belong at each others side?"
"Yeah, but that only happens in stories and movies... maybe I'm just sexually attracted to him and my hormones are getting the best of me."
"Maybe," Eva smirked walking into the kitchen.
I followed her as we both walked down the stairs into Gerard's room and Mikey was once again staring at me, but this time there was something in his eyes.
I looked to see that Bob and Gerard were missing from the group.
"Where's Gerard and Bob?" I asked as I heard a loud slam coming from Gerard's walk in closet. Well that's what I thought it was.
"Well seems like those two are enjoying each others company," Frank smiled.
"Wait! Are those two together?" I asked confused.
"Well yeah," Eva stated like it was so clear they were a couple.
"Are you homophobic?" Frank asked glaring at me.
"No!" I quickly exclaimed, "I was just so surprised. I mean its cute and everything I just didn't expect it."
Everyone let out a laugh as Ray came over and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Your a pretty cool chick," he mentioned smiling at me.
"Uh... thanks?"
I looked over to see a timer in the corner of the room and it was about to go off. When the timer went off Frank opened the door and we all looked in to see Bob ontop of Gerard. When Gerard came out you could see his face was completely red.
"Hey Gerard," Bob called.
Gerard turned to see Bob had his shirt and Gerard reached for it, but Bob quickly pulled it out of his reach.
"Come on Gerard give me a little kiss if you want your shirt back," Bob smirked.
Gerard walked up to Bob his head hanging low. Gerard looked up at Bob shyly and stretched up a bit and gave Bob a quick light kiss.
"Can I have my shirt back?" Gerard asked Bob giving him puppy dog eyes.
Bob smiled at Gerard and gave him his shirt back and Gerard quickly slipped it on.
"So who's next?" Frank asked smirking at Eva.
Eva smirked back and looked over at me. She got closer to me and grabbed my hand and winked at me. I looked at her confused.
"Well I guess its my turn," she answered walking over to the closet slowly with me following her.
Ray walked over to the timer and Frank smiled at Eva wrapping his hand around her waist. Eva's smile got bigger and she motioned for Ray to come over. Ray walked over to Eva and I looking just as confused as I felt.
"Well..." Eva begin stretching the sentence out, " I'll be going in the closet next... with Ray and Alexia."
Before I knew what was happening I was dragged onto the closet with Eva and so was Ray. I looked at Mikey on last time before going in the closet and he had a look of anger on his face.
"Like hell you will!" Frank growled lunging to grab Eva, but she quickly shut the door and locked it from the inside.
"This isn't funny Eva!" Mikey yelled from outside the door.
Eva let out a wicked laugh and turned towards Ray and I.
"So here's the deal, Ray I want you and Alexia to pretend to makeout. I wanna show Alexia that Mikey totally digs her and I want you to help," she explained.
Ray looked at her and nodded slowly trying to process what he was supposed to do, "Why do I have to be dragged into this?"
"Because Ray, you want to help Alexia and Mikey get together. I mean Mikey is the only one in the group not dating someone. I still wish your girlfriend didn't have so much homework from her school," Eva sighed.
"Yeah, sucks for me too...Anyway Alexia lets just get this over with," Ray gave in.
I looked at him scared, "I haven't kissed a guy yet, so I don't know what to do..."
Ray smirked, "All you have to do is let me genteelly throw you against the wall and fake moan. Oh! And be sure to say it feels really good. That will really get Mikey going."
I nodded my head. I really didn't want to do this. It felt wrong doing this to Mikey.
Ray grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me against the door hard enough for everyone outside to hear, but not enough to hurt me. I let out a soft moan like Ray said and I heard Mikey from outside.
"Ray you better not be touching Alexia! I'll tell Daylin your cheating on her," Mikey threatened venom in his voice.
I don't know if Mikey was concerned about me or he just really liked Daylin as a friend.
Ray slammed his fist against the door and leaned down to whisper on my ear, "moan again, but a little louder and say something about ne being a good kisser."
"God Ray! How are you such a good kissed?" I moaned out making sure someone upstairs could hear.
I listened closely as I heard Gerard's bed squeak and footsteps thump on the stairs. I looked up to see Eva had an evil smirk and gave Ray and I a thumbs up.
"Nice job you two, now Ray I need you to do it to me. I think Frank has been getting a little too pampered by me and I wanna see how he reacts."
Ray let out a sigh and grabbed Eva by her arms and slammed her against the wall. I winced as it sounded like it hurt, but Eva seemed fine and to add to it she let out a loud moan.
"God Ray! You are so much better then Frank!" Eva screamed out sounding like she was out of breathe.
Ray quickly stepped back from Eva as the door was pulled off it's hinges.
"I'll fucking kill you Ray!" Frank exclaimed trying to grab Ray.
Ray moved out of the way and Frank smacked head first into the wall in the back of the closet.
"Whatever we were just playing. I wouldn't dare take Alexia's first kiss. I believe Mikey would beat me to a fucking pulp and hang my remains on chains and feed me to dogs," Ray shuddered.
I looked around the room and saw he wasn't there. I glanced at Gerard, who was cuddled up against Bob, and he pointed up. I looked at Eva and she was holding Frank in her arms and planting little kisses on his forehead.
"You know I love you Frank," she told him moving his bangs out of his face.
"How can I not Eva?" Frank asked looking up at Eva with love and passion filling his eyes.
I walked over to the stairs and begin walking up at them two at a time to see Mikey was making popcorn.
"Hey," I mumbled catching him off guard.
"Oh hi," he smiled, "wanna help me set up for the movie?"
I looked at him and tried to explain what happened with Ray. I tried telling him it was a joke, but I couldn't. I guess he didn't care.
"Yeah..." I whispered putting my hair in front of my eyes and trying to hold the tears back.
"Great," Mikey said handing me a big pack of skittles and M&Ms, "can you put those in the living room and grab enough pops for everyone?"
I smiled at him and nodded. I went over to the fridge with the bags filled with candy and grabbed out seven cans of soda. I shut the fridge door and walked into the living room setting all the goodies on the coffee table.
"Hey," I called to Mikey.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I'm a little warm, I'm gonna go out front and cool off."
"Okay."
I walked over to the front door and walked outside. I ran over to the side of the house and sat in the shadows. I leaned up against the side of the house and let the tears fall.
I cried and cried. I mean who am I trying to fool? Mikey is such a cutie and he seems very smart. How could he fall for a thing like me. I'm broken after all.
I heard the front door shut again and I silenced my sobs not wanting anyone to hear me crying.
"Alexia..." a voice called sounding sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I'll continue to ass onto this story until I start getting some comments. I mean I work hard on my stories and it would be nice if you guys could take ten minutes to leave me a comment saying, "I really like your story, Good Job!" or you guys could give me some suggestions.