Sequel: Just in Time

Mint Colored Eyes

Kelly

I tried to think of the steps that took place up to the point of me finding Michael. All I could think of was that he was wishing that he could be as strong as I was and “poof” I found him. I couldn't blame him though. I plowed up that snow covered hill like there was no tomorrow and didn't break a sweat. I was glad to see that my endurance still existed, I wasn't so glad to see that my body was different. I reached up and twirled the short blonde strands of hair around my long fingers.

I know that I failed anatomy 101 in school, but I was pretty sure that I remembered what I looked like. Average height, long hair thrown in a pony tail, braces. A blonde male was not on that list. I looked to my right to see a hazy figure that sounded like Michael demanding to know what happened.

“Dude, chill out!” I frowned at my voice that didn't sound like me, “how do you think I feel?”

From the top of the hill I stood on I could see out a fair distance in the night. Before I could question this, Michael told me what happened earlier at the bus crash. I turned to the left to see a faint crash site of our once coach bus. I felt myself pout, cursing our luck to the wind. Snow boarding, skiing, and plenty of relaxation was waiting for us this weekend. Sure, Ms Brown claimed that this was an educational trip to learn the culture of France, but I could see it in her eyes, she wanted a spa day. The haze which was Michael appeared in front of me with a questioning posture.

“You remember all that happened?”

I cocked an eyebrow, “Yeah...? You don't...?”

“It's strange... most of it is a haze...” he sighed, “I can't really describe it...”

I took a few steps forward in thought, almost tripping over my own feet in the process. This body thing was so awkward! Things were in places I didn't like and the worst of it was that I didn't even know how this happened! Part of me just wanted to plop down into the snow and think. The cold weather really didn't bug me that much and it's where I thought the best. Though, I knew that we had to get out of here, I still found myself sitting down to think.

Plane, bus, nothing, than here. I tried to think of everything I could that lead up from us getting to the bus and meeting up with Michael here, but nothing was coming to mind. Michael's memory at least seemed to remember more of the bus ride and here of course. I guess that's where my mind grew fuzzy too.

“Hey, Penguin...” a husky voice echoed in the back of my mind, “I know that you like the cold and all...”

I felt large hands take the back of my neck and shake me around, “but some of us here hate it!!”

That sounded like Jordan! I looked behind me to see a faint figure, a bit more stocky than Michael. A jolt flew through my body as I felt myself lose control. I blinked and just like that, I was no longer the one in control. Michael waved “sup” to me as Jordan shot up from the ground...
♠ ♠ ♠
short :)