No More Running

This Is The End

Oh that terrible honking. Was he in the vents with him? Oh god. He couldn't keep running. He could go as far as he wanted, but he'd never get away. The highblood would always find him. As this realization hit Karkat he knew that it was true. He was going to die no matter how hard he tried or fought back. As he reached the vent leading outside, he pushed open the exit, looking out. below him was Sollux's room which gamzee had taking a liking to, meaning that was where he kept his pile of dead bodies.

He briefly scanned over all the faces of his friends and the others. He had just acquired Terezi's body not to long ago. The sight sickened him, their blood making a rainbow pool on the floor around the pile. Karkat jumped out of the vent onto the floor with a thud. It was no use being quiet anymore. Fate was going to catch up with him anyways. There before the pile, facing the door opposite of it, was a chair.

It was if it had been waiting for him to come to terms with reality. The honking had stopped but it made it all more terrifying. Karkat slowly walked over to the chair, sitting in it, waiting. He stared at the ground and put down his twin scythes on the floor. The soft sound of foot steps reaching the door way. Karkat didn't look up, there was no need to.

Gamzee stood before him, his multi-color splattered shoes just in KK's eyesight. Gamzees hand found Karkat's chin, lifting it so Karkat would look at him. A tear fell from the corner of Karkat's eye as he tried not to look as scared as he felt. Gamzee had also taken a liking to Tavros's Lance as his new weapon. Gamzee bent down closer to Karkat's face, KK's breathing became ragged with fear. Suddenly Gamzee planted a kiss on Karkat's lips. Karkat was surprised and momentarily forgot about his impending death right before him.

Thats when he felt a pinch in his chest. There was a small pain then his whole body went numb. He looked down to see the lance had gone through his heart, his red blood stretching across his shirt. He looked up at Gamzee seeing a triumphant smile, but what was it he saw in his eyes? Was it a glimmer of saddness? No. How could he feel remorse? Especially candy red blooded mutant freaks. Gamzee tore the lance from his chest, blood spewing from Karkat's mouth. His body slumped against his chair, his eyes closed forever.

"SeE YoU LaTeR My mOtHeR FuCkIn' BrO..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is one of OTP's so just shut up.... -.- ;)