Time to Dance

Poison

Nate and I made it to where my family and friends were fighting. There were Dandies everywhere. Wait am I seeing this correctly? I looked over at Nate.

"C'mon. They're outnumbered." Nate said charging into battle.

I just stood there for a minute motionless. I knew this place. I mean yeah, my parents have fought on these streets to keep people safe but I have been here before in my dreams. This is one place I am tracked to. I can't ever hide from Dimitri.

"Alexandra!" I heard Nate snap in my head making me step back into reality.

"Sorry." I said sneaking up behind a vampire and staking him.

"There is too many of them!" I heard Andy yell to I am guessing my father.

"Nate, why did you bring her here?" My father said referring to me.

"I think I can handle it, dad, considering it is my job to kill vampires and you guys are outnumbered." I replied as I helped Lyra fight off a vampire.

"Where's Nonnie?" I replied as I cautiously scanned the crowd for her.

"Dean took her to safety. She was bit but don't worry, Dean was amazing! You should have seen him go into action!" Kayla yelled from behind. I just rolled my eyes at her.

I ended up killing at least fifteen Dandies, I know. They just kept coming and wouldn't stop. Dimtiri was behind this. I just knew it. He had to have guessed where we would be at and sent his men in to test us. Tomorrow is graduation. I just hope he doesn't have something big planned for us.

"I think we should fall back." Joe yelled.

"We can't." My dad replied.

"Pete, there are too many and we humans are getting tired." Joe responded.

I killed three more vampires and one that almost bit Kayla as she had fallen backwards and couldn't get back up. I turned to see what Nate was doing out of all the chaos only to see an arrow at the corner of my eye come shooting from a rooftop. I scrambled to run as fast as I could.

"Nate!" I screamed as he had no clue that a sharp, pointy object was about to come his way.

I pushed Nate but I was a little too late. The arrow grazed his right side but thankfully not his heart. As for the vampire Nate was fighting, I managed to stake him as I had grabbed the arrow that was meant for Nate and swung it into the vampire. I looked up at Nate who was holding his side. It was just a flesh wound but it sure did bleed enough to make Nate's shirt ruin.

"Nate, I..." I barely got out. I was quickly shushed with a kiss in the middle of all the chaos. I opened my eyes long enough to see Will at the corner of my eye take off onto the roof of the vampire that shot at Nate.

"Slayers should always have good reflexes." Nate grinned.

"Is that so, Mr. Urie?" I replied before I stopped.

"Alex what is it?" Nate asked as I suddenly looked down the street through the fog.

"Nate..." I said feeling myself start to slip into that mode where I lose control. "Dimitri." I whispered as I started to walk through all the fighting going on around me to get to Dimitri. He was waiting for me.

"Nate, stop her! Stop her at any cost!" I heard my father yell.

Yes, please, someone. I don't want to go... I'm poison to everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am back readers. I know its been awhile. I just got back on thursday from seeing Panic! at The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and Blink 182 and it was such a kickass show. Let's just say my writing is charged up and ready to go full of ideas. :)