Time to Dance

Bonded Forever

"Nathaniel U..." I barely got out as I pushed up against the wall and kissed deeply.

Our kisses magnified and my worries about my first time went out the window. Nate and I were mature for our age. We both had to grow up fast. I wanted this more than anything. I wanted to be with Nate and nothing could change that except Dimitri. If I could keep this memory and hold on...

"These have got to go." Nate pulled away with a mischievous smile as he started to tug at my shirt.

"Not unless I can get yours off first." I said pushing him away and managing to grab his as we wrestled for dominance. "Ha!" I said as I quickly had him and his shirt off. "Missing this?" I said as I backed up dangling his shirt in my hands.

"So someone thinks they are faster than me, huh?" Nate wickedly grinned.

"Oh, I know so. I'm the slayer remember? I have to be quick on my feet with my job." I playfully smiled but my smile didn't last long as I saw the wound on Nate's right side that should have healed up by now.

"What?" Nate asked shocked.

"Nate, your wound hasn't gone away. We have been here for how long now?" I asked concerned.

Nate approached me closer now. "It's fine. It was just a flesh wound that stained my shirt. See? Besides it isn't even daylight outside yet." Nate replied as he slipped the shirt I had in my hands in his to show me the hole and blood stains on it.

"Yeah, but it bled and it should be nothing now." I pressed.

"It's starting to fade, see? It's nothing to worry about. I think it just didn't heal because I have been so worried about you." Nate said kissing me. "Now, about this..."

"Hey, no fair!" I said as Nate laughed as he had managed to get my shirt off.

"Two can play that game." He grinned as he pulled me closer to him. We locked eyes and the next thing I knew we were both fumbling at each other's pants.

"Now, where were we?" Nate asked as we were almost completely naked and picking me up in his arms.

"I don't ever want to leave." I replied as I kissed him as he carried me to the bed.

"You shouldn't have to, princess." Nate whispered in my ear knowing I hated to be called that but this time it didn't bother me. I knew it was his little nickname for me. I was getting what I wanted. What we both finally wanted.

Nate's skin wasn't cool. A vampire's skin only felt cold if they haven't fed or drank anything in awhile. In fact he was very warm.

We started on top of the covers but somehow manged to get wedged inbetween the sheets at times. Nate only stopped once to ask me if I was ok. Perfect gentleman I suppose as he knew this was my first time. It hurt for a little but the pain soon went away.

I was in pure ecstacy wondering why we hadn't done this sooner. Everything felt right. Being in Nate's arms and being together felt perfect as if time stood still. There was a word for it I couldn't place...

"Ow!" I briefly said.

"Sorry." Nate replied pulling away.

"Don't be. You got caught up." I said touching my bottom lip and feeling a hint of blood.

"I didn't mean for them to come out like that." Nate said.

"Come here." I said pulling his face closer to mine. "Bite me as you make love to me again?" I said feeling such a rush and in the moment.

"What?" Nate asked shocked I would say something like that.

"Don't give me the speech about how its not safe, blah, blah, blah. Why can't I feel both sides of you at once?" I whispered in his ear.

Nate was reluctant at first but gave in. He kissed my forehead as he ran his hands down my arms. Then he kissed my lips tugging on them before he kissed down my neck. Our bodies intwined and were intune to each other. He stopped kissing down my neck but started to move back up to my ear.

"I love you." He whispered. Then he found his way back to my neck kissing the spot where his mark that stayed from his first bite was, and sank his teeth in, gently sucking only a bit of blood.

It was just enough to send me into a rage of pure bliss. It was enough to make me realize that I being in Nate's arms I always felt safe. That was the word. I felt safe. Why couldn't I see that all this time when Dimitri takes over my mind? Nate has been trying to get through to me. I was bonded to Nate not Dimitri.

"Nate..." I breathed heavily. "I love you." I smiled as I blacked out and into a void.