Time to Dance

New Awakening

"Mmm." I stirred.

"Morning princess." Nate replied as I opened my eyes from a long sleep.

"How long was I out?" I asked wanting to close my eyes and see parts of last night again in my head.

"It's definetly afternoon. Did you have happy dreams last night?" Nate asked.

"I...I don't remember." I said not really sure if I dreamed or not. I'm sure I did, I guess it was nothing scary or important. Yes, I'm postive it was just some simple random dream and thats why I don't remember it.

"Well, I couldn't get into them so I was just wondering." Nate replied as I rolled over to find he wasn't laying or sitting beside me.

"The bed's cold." I pouted as I finally looked to see Nate sitting on the edge of the bed with nothing but part of the sheet wrapped around his lower half as I was wrapped up in the other.

"We can warm it up again if you want." Nate turned slightly grinning at me.

"Did last night really happen?" I smiled feeling slightly energized than I had ever felt before.

"I don't know. You tell me." Nate moved to where I could fully see his back. There were nail marks where I had dug my fingernails into his back.

"Did I do that?" I asked blushing.

"And more." Nate gave a dirty grin as he crawled over to me.

"Wait, that was hours ago..." I was shushed again as Nate ran one of his hands down my body under the sheet and kissed me with his lips as I let out a soft moan.

"So not fair." I managed to say.

"We can make it happen all over again." Nate whispered in my ear. I wanted nothing more than to do that but the thought occured that it was now past noon and I had yet to know the safety of our family.

"Nate, any word from anyone?" I asked worried.

"No. I'm about to call..." There was a loud bang on the apartment door.

"It's not a vampire." I said stating the obvious.

"Nate! Nate! It's your father. Open up!" Brendon banged on the door.

"Shit!" Nate said as we both got up. I heard keys and panicked.

"Here!" Nate said hopping off the bed and shooing me to the small bathroom as I had nothing but a sheet wrapped around me. Nate was trying to hop into his pants as fast as he could but our clothes were scattered everywhere on the floor as well as the other blankets from the bed. Could this get any worse?