Time to Dance

Graduation Blues

"I know you sense them, ah!" I said nearly collapsing on the floor.

"Is she ok?" Nonnie asked among the cheering going on.

"Vampires...are....too many." I breathed.

"What's going on?" Kayla asked as Dean found his way through the crowd.

"What can I do?" Dean asked.

"Get everyone out of here now!" Nate ordered. "Alexandra look at me." Nate said lifting my head up.

"There has to be more than sixty and one werewolf." I said trying to sit back up and regain my composure.

All of a sudden there was a loud explosion as all the doors to the gym blew open and smoke spilled out. Instead of cheering there was now mass hysteria as over two thousand of us were trapped in the gym. "I'll be fine. I was just overwhelmed from all the numbers." I said springing up.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A voice echoed through the smoke. Stepping through it as the gym went silent was none other than Jake followed by the vampires. Apparently he is now working for Dimitri.

"I come for one person. Those who can point me in her direction may leave...but for a price." Jake snickered.

"No one is willing to help me? Let the fun begin." Jake dropped a hankerchief and the vampires moved to attack. People ran screaming trying to find a way out.

Everyone in my family managed to regroup together. "I am so glad that Josh persuaded security to let me bring these in!" Patrick replied dropping a large bag of weapons.

"Nonnie, stay safe and with the group. I am going to take care of Jake once and for all!" Dean said flying out of the group.

"Dean, no!" I screamed in my thoughts. I had a really bad feeling about him.

"Don't worry about me. I know how to take him down." Dean fired back.

"I'm staying with the kids." Andy and Chrissy replied over my sister and the other younger ones.

"I can help. Let me help." Lizzie said. "I'm fourteen, not a child anymore."

"Lizzie, stay with Chrissy and Andy. Help them protect the others." I said trusting her with a stake.

"We got to get these people out of here!" I yelled.

"Come on honey. Let's kick some vampire ass and open way for them to get out!" Erelin replied grabbing Brendon and charging into the fight.

"I love you honey." Dad said taking off.

"Let's do this." I said to all my friends who just nodded as we were already fighting off vampires who were surrounding us.