Time to Dance

You've Got Everyone Fooled

"Dimitri." I whispered as everyone in the room that was left suddenly stopped running or screaming.

"Alex..." Nate started in my head. Sorry Nate but I have to tune you out.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Dimitri came into the gym as I was in the back by the emergency exit.

"I seem to have interupted your graduation ceremony Alexandra. I know you are here. There is no sense in hiding from me with all these people. You do want them to live, right? You will come to me." Dimitri replied.

"Alex, no!" Brendon said as he grabbed my arm but I pushed him away. I didn't want to hurt Brendon but I couldn't help it.

"Alexandra, don't." Nate replied in my head. I kept walking. "Alexandra!" Nate screamed pushing past people to get to me but I couldn't look at him.

"That's my girl." Dimitri wickedly smiled. At the corner of my eye I saw Nate get taken down by a few Dandies all the while he kept yelling at me, trying to get through to me.

I found my way to the podium where Dimitri was waiting for me. My friends were all screaming at me. I heard them. I knew what they were thinking but I couldn't turn back now.

"I knew you would come to me. You are powerless to stop me." Dimitri replied bowing and then taking my hand.

"You will let all these people go?" I asked innocently.

"Not quite my dear. Consider it a feast in your honor because soon you will become a vampire like me and together we will bring down this city and the world." Dimitri laughed.

"No." I said.

"Wait, what did you just say?" Dimitri asked trying to use his strong persuasion power against me.

"I said no. You don't control me anymore. Why don't you meet my friend, my handy dandy stake here." I grinned knowing I had everyone fooled. I fooled Nate, and I fooled Dimitri into thinking I was still under is control but not anymore thanks to Nate. Not after our breakthrough that we had last night.

"Why don't you watch your family and friends die." Dimitri growled as he snapped his fingers.