Time to Dance

We're In Deeper

(Pete's POV)

I woke up from a nasty head wound. The last thing I remembered was helping Alex and the others rescue people from her graduation and then I was knocked out by something. Where was I?

"It's about time you came to Wentz!" A voice echoed in a dark room as I opened my eyes. I tried to move but my hands and feet were tied tightly to a chair.

"Alexandra, where is she?" I asked groggily. My head ached like nothing else and I probably had been out for a few hours considering my thirst was starting to pick up due to my battle wounds.

"I wouldn't worry about your daughter. You should be worried about mine and what you have done to her." The voice echoed again.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to get out of my restraints.

"You mean you don't recognize my voice, Wentz?" The voice laughed.

"Well, I am sitting here in the dark and I was hit on my head severely which I assume was your doing. Which explains why you are coming out a little fuzzy in my ears. You aren't a vampire cause I can smell that you're human from your blood." I said wishing I had my concoction of a drink at this moment.

"Always a smartass." The voice replied hitting me hard across the face.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied feeling my lip bleed from where my fangs had brushed against them during the hit.

"You know I do have friends and my daughter is very smart. She will figure out that I am missing and it won't be long until she comes looking for your sorry ass." I said.

"Oh, I know all about your friends. I know how you have betrayed them, left them and suddenly came back only because your daughter asked you to. Bad move, Wentz. You should have kept on running and hiding. Did you think I wouldn't know that you would eventually come back here? What about your wife who is laying in a hospital bed in a coma? Even she can't save you now. You put her there. At least you still have a wife." The voice replied.

"It's too bad I can't see you Micah." I said figuring it out.

"You would like that wouldn't you." He taunted.

"It would be nice to talk to my captor face to face." I replied. I heard a match strike and then saw a candle lit.

"Better?" Micah laughed.

"Why are you doing this Micah?" I asked.

"You know darn good and why. You helped kill my wife and now my daughter is missing because she couldn't handle the truth. You see I have a plan for you, Wentz." Micah snickered.

"I didn't kill Kat, but I know who did. Micah I was there when she died. I tried to save her. I couldn't get through to her." I pleaded.

"Lies." Another hit to the face.

"You want revenge for something that I didn't do. I did what you asked me to do which was to track Kat down. Micah, I..." I didn't get to finish.

"I want to take away from your family what you took away from mine. This time though, you will be the one taken away from your family and friends. You will be to blame for destroying two families when the truth comes out." Micah yelled as he banged a table that contained matches, a stake, a blindfold. This wasn't going to be good and there was nothing I could do or say to stop Micah and make him listen to me.

(In another part of town)

"I don't get it." A doctor replied.

"It's tragic." A nurse answered.

"All her vitals are good. I don't get why she doesn't wake up from her coma. I can't explain it." The doctor said taking a chart and leaving the room with the nurse.

A finger twitched and a pair of eyes started to flutter after no one was in the room. A monitor went off. Then there was silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think is going to happen to Pete? And what do you think is going to happen to everyone now?