Time to Dance

Just Try Stopping Me

(Alex's POV)

"Mom?" I asked opening my eyes. Mom wasn't here.

"Sis, you're awake." Will said as he was sitting beside my bed.

I looked around the room slowly. I thought I heard mom's voice beside me but I guess I was dreaming. Then everything came flooding back to me about the events that happened tonight.

"Lizzie!" I panicked trying to get out of the hospital bed.

"Whoa, take it easy. You blacked out on us." Will said grabbing me.

"You don't understand Will. Dimitri has our sister and Nate. How can you stand here and not be worried?" I said trying to push past him but he was holding me with everything in him.

"Alex, I am worried. That's our sister but I couldn't exactly just go out there alone and demand to see Dimitri. We have to think this through. We need the others to..." Will managed to say before I cut him off.

"No. We are not involving the others. They have too much to worry about right now." I sighed.

"Dean is going to be ok. He is in a coma right now but the doctors say he will recover and they are surprised to learn that most of his injuries are healing faster than normal." Will explained as he hugged me.

I stood in silence. "Alex, if anyone can protect Lizzie until we get there, its Nate." He added.

"That's not enough to stop Dimitri. I am going with or without your help, Will. You know I can make you let me go." I said looking at him.

"If you must go then I am going with you." Will replied.

"No, I am going alone. I can't lose anyone else right now." I said trying to push past Will.

"It's not an option, Alex. She is my sister too and Nate my friend, not to mention they have Brendon too. If you don't want the others involved, then you are taking me with you for backup. If you don't I will tell the others and follow you. I can track you." Will said.

"You wouldn't." I snapped.

"I would." He said.

"Fine." I huffed.

"I can sneak us out of here and block it from everyone's minds." Will replied.

"What about our family?" I asked.

"They are going to hate me but I will have to put something in their minds. I mean when they see you aren't in the bed here..." Will trailed.

"Ok, ok. I am sorry I am making you do this." I sighed thinking about Kayla.

"I know what you are thinking but I can't exactly go out there and tell her goodbye in case I don't come back." Will choked out.

"We will come back. That is a promise." I smiled hoping it would be true.

"Heard anything from Nate?" Will asked.

"No. He is not answering me but something is off with him. I know he is injured but I just can't place what I am feeling. Its like part of me is losing him or something but that can't be true." I laughed not getting why I am getting mixed feelings.

"Do you have his location?" Will asked.

"I do but we need to make a pit stop for weapons at the training house." I said putting on my shoes that were sitting on the floor.