Time to Dance

Too Much Of Anything Is Too Much

It had been two days now since I have been released from the hospital. Dean was scheduled to be released tomorrow. My mom insisted that I not patrol for the next few days as she was worried about me. Instead, her and my father were going to take Lizzie out. That was fine by me. All I wanted to do was lock myself in my room or somewhere far away from my family and friends. I wouldn't even eat much.

Will was disappointed in me that I wouldn't see Kayla. Kayla kept trying to come over and call my cell phone but I wouldn't allow it. She had some big news for me and because I didn't want to hear it right now she thought I was mad at her when I really wasn't. In fact all my friends have been trying to contact me. It's like everyone knows this big secret but I don't want to know about it. If it doesn't pertain to finding Nate then leave me alone. Even Mom and Dad have been happy about something.

Well, since I couldn't keep gloating under the covers of my dark room I decided to grab my swimsuit and take a swim. Before I left my room as the house was empty and quite, I had a feeling to look out my window and over to Nate's. His light was on and I could see a shadow through the blinds. Nate? No, it couldn't be.

It turns out it was Kayla. She must have had a feeling to look at my room because the next thing I knew she was waving for me to come over through the window. I just shook my head and dropped my blinds. I think I am going crazy. Is it possible to love someone too much?

I grabbed a towel from the hall closet and made my way outside to the patio. I didn't bother to check how warm or cold the pool was. After I dropped my towel off on the patio chair, I took a running start and dived in the pool. It was warm.

I swam as fast and as hard as I could as if my live depended on it. After doing several laps, I swam to the side of the pool and rested my head on the concrete. I just started crying. I couldn't take it. Every breath seemed harder to breathe and every second of not knowing where Nate was or if he was alive was killing me. I dove down to the bottom of the pool and just held my breath. Too many thoughts started to play in my head.

I started remembering when Nate and I were kids. He used to pick on me when we were four but by age six he grew out of that. I remember my mother telling me that when Erelin was holding me after I was born, Nate had kicked me as he was still in Erelin's womb. Yeah, I guess that bond was started before we even knew it.

My heart just couldn't take it anymore. I remembered Nate holding me just before I fell unconcious again after I was attacked. What happened between then and when Jace got to me? Is there such a thing as loving someone too much? Did we have too much time? Or was there too much of us for this to happen? It hasn't felt like we had enough time to actually be together. Nate and I had only begun to grow closer, past the best friend stage. All I knew was that I love him with everything in me and he loved me. Why couldn't I feel Nate anymore?

I started to let the air out and watched as the bubbles went to the surface. Would anyone miss me if I died here in the water? My vampire sense kicked in and I swam up to the top.

"Are you just going to mope and attempt to kill yourself when you have been given a second chance or are you going to go out there and find my son?" Brendon Urie replied standing in front of me on the concrete.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was listening to All Time Low's Too Much song and I had some ideas a flowin in my head. haha.