Time to Dance

Never Sleep When In The Presence Of A Vampire

Jace paid for my food and we walked back to my car. "So you never did tell me what you know about Nate and Dimitri." I said right before I took a giant yawn.

"Maybe I should drive you back to your place. I can run like the best of them before your parents are alerted that a vampire is near their daughter and right outside their door." Jace replied.

"Nonsense. I am perfectly capable of driving." I said opening my door. I unlocked the car for Jace to get in and started it up. I couldn't stop yawning and I knew it was already after two a.m. My cell had decided to die and calling my parents to tell them I was ok was out of the question. My eyes started to water and become a bit blurry.

"I really think you should let me drive." Jace replied.

"Fine. But if you get caught by my parents..." i trailed hopping out of the driver's seat and into the passenger's side.

Jace got in and we left the diner. "So spill." I pressed yawning again.

"I found out some info on your boyfriend. The reason he didn't remember you tonight is that he has been brainwashed. I don't know all the details but the night you died..."Jace paused.

"It's ok. I'm semi over the whole dying thing. You can talk about it." I replied.

"Well, that night he was knocked out and taken. Somehow he was starved and brainwashed. There was this human girl. She works for Dimitri. Apparently she is supposed to be a slayer or have some power or something that Dimitri needs. No one is to touch her or turn her just yet and might be that girl you wanted to kill when you attacked me in the hospital." Jace explained.

"Listen, about that...I'm sorry. I wasn't exaclty myself and with the dreams I had while I was recouperating, it wasn't pretty." I yawned again. Why was I so tired? I knew I pushed it tonight but seriously I was in a coma a few nights ago. I think I got enough sleep. My mission is to find Nate. I don't need to sleep.

"It's ok." Jace replied.

"Did you get a name?" I asked.

"Yeah. They call her Sara." Jace answered. Sara. Why does that sound so familiar yet I don't think I know any Sara's. I mean even in my dreams she looks familiar but yet I haven't seen her before or have I?

"What does Sara want with my boyfriend and what would Dimitri want with her?" I asked resting my head on the headrest.

"I don't know but I can try and do some more digging." That was the last thing I remembered Jace saying before I fell asleep. I couldn't think nor keep my eyes open any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Looks like Alex fell asleep in the car with a vampire. Do you think Jace is going to be trustworthy or do you think since Alex left her guard down that he is going to take advantage of the situation somehow?