Time to Dance

Not A Child Anymore

"Look, I know I came here with the wrong impression of what was going on here." Micah started as I sat down on the couch.

"I'll say." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alex!" Mom snapped at me.

"I know we crossed paths and first got off on the wrong foot at the hospital when we both ran into each other that night you were visiting your mother. I was in town setting things up and getting a place to stay. I admit I was looking for your father and trying to get information from you. When I got none and that your father hadn't returned to the city, I knew it was only a matter of time until he would return. Therefore I waited.

What I did to your dad is no excuse. I can't apologize enough. I realize that Pete tried his best to stop Dimitri and save Kat. I am sorry that you are in this mess because of her. I loved Kat and I love my daughter, Sara. I have to find her and if you know where she is..." Micah stopped.

"Don't talk to me about your daughter. You're Sara has taken away my Nate. She is working for Dimitri. Why, I don't know but I will kill her if she kills or harms him. She haunts my dreams and was there the day I went to save Lizzie and Nate in that warehouse; the night I died. Don't tell me how sorry you are. Don't tell me how much you love her and want to save her. You spent more of your time hating my dad for no reason when you should have been out trying to save your own daughter! Because of her, Nate has no memory of us. Dimitri has him. I don't care what happens to her. If I see her, I will kill her human or not!" I screamed.

"Alexandra, you don't mean that." My mother replied trying to calm me down.

"No I do. I'm eighteen. You can't tell me what to say, how to act, or feel anymore. I'm done. I'm an adult now and its time I do things my way even if I am a slayer. You don't know what I have been through. You can't even imagine and don't tell me that you do, mother. Your situation is slightly different than mine. Just know if I see Sara you better hope she comes out of it alive." I said pushing past everyone.

"Alex, wait!" Kayla yelled at me as I ran out the front door. I think I heard Dean say, "Let her go."

I got in my car and took off to the old house to shower and change. I left quickly though in case my family decided to follow me. I drove to the one place I knew I wouldn't be judged and could escape from everything at the moment. I went back to Jace's.