Time to Dance

The Life We Live

"Alex, what did you do?" A shocked Nate replied dropping the glass of water he brought from the kitchen onto the floor.

"Easy. I got him to talk and then he wouldn't shut up so I knocked him out. If he thinks the pain he's in right now hurts, wait until he wakes up." I smirked as I passed Nate on my way out of the room.

"Alex." Nate grabbed my arm and swung me into a wall in the hallway. "What did you do?" Nate asked.

"I might not be a vampire but I have powers too. I'm stronger and faster than a puny human. I'm the slayer. Relax, I got the information we need. I couldn't let you have all the fun." I whispered as I leaned in to kiss Nate.

"Alex, don't do this. This isn't who you are. You are letting Dimitri's hold come back. You aren't acting like yourself." Nate said pushing me away from him.

"You're just jealous." I grinned as I brushed past him. "I got the info and you didn't."

"Alexandra Wentz, you listen to me!" Nate said slamming me back into a wall.

"Someone likes it rough." I laughed.

"Don't make me have to bite you right now. I might not want to stop. You are pushing me. Tell me what you did to that guy and tell me where my mother and sister are." Nate said making me look into his eyes. Just like that I snapped out of whatever mood I was in thanks to Dimitri. I got distracted and let his hold come over me.

"Nate, I'm so sorry." I said shaking my head. "I couldn't let you kill that man as nasty as he is. I snapped. I turned into the person Dimitri wants me to be. I beat the info out of him and then severely rendered him unconcious. I did it all within ten seconds of you leaving to get the water." I said grabbing onto Nate as he held me.

"It's ok. Where are my mom and sister?" Nate asked as I pulled away.

"They are at the mansion." I said.

"You stay here. Call for your dad, my dad, hell the whole team. I just want you to stay here safe. The deal is off. I can't risk bringing you to Dimitri, not when he has my family." Nate said walking out the front door.

"No. I'm sorry Nate but I can't let you go alone. I have to go to Dimitri tonight for the sake of everyone." I said staking Nate from behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow its been a long time. Sorry for lack of updates. I am seriously going to get back to finishing this story. I dont have time for writing anymore but my priority is to finish this story and my other one by November at least. Happy reading.