Time to Dance

Busted

The past two weeks have been a blur for me. I started missing school on certain days which amazingly were always excused even though I was trying to rebel and cutting certain classes to just come home early. I guess the teachers always felt sorry for me so they marked me present so that I could graduate and attend prom which was in a week.

Today, I left after lunch and I know Kayla always gets mad at me for ditching, but she will bring me home the work I need to do to turn in. I dropped my bag off and walked outside. I had an urge to head over to Nate's room. It was something I haven't done since he disappeared and right now I just wanted to lay in his bed and smell his scent. I wanted to feel closer to him.

I checked his window to find that it was unlocked. Maybe Erelin left it that so that Nate could sneak in if he returned to us safe and sound. I snuck in, careful not to make a sound and walked over to Nate's closet. He was just like my dad in that he had a huge collection of hoodies. I found one that I used to borrow all the time from him and put it on. It made me smile, remembering all the countless times I was over here stealing his hoodies when we were friends.

I climbed into his bed and fell asleep with tears in my eyes, remembering all the good times we used to have as kids. I didn't get to sleep long, however, I was shook awake. I opened my eyes to see his mother, Erelin standing at the end of the bed. I sighed. I was busted.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short guys but I have to head off to work and I work late tonight.
P.S. for Erelin hehe.