Time to Dance

Brothers And Sisters

After I called and talked to Dean, I had an urge to want to use the computer. I walked back into the computer room even though I had a laptop of my own and sat down. I turned on the computer and stared at the screen. Ok, whatever urge I had to use the computer just went out the window because I have no clue as to what I wanted to look for. I sighed and decided to look for my brother and sister.

"Hey, Lizzie." I said seeing her in the kitchen doing her homework.

"Hey. Will still isn't home yet." Lizzie replied.

"That's ok. I will give him another hour and then I am calling or maybe I should call Kayla's cell." I said laughing as Lizzie smiled.

"Can you help me with my homework?" Lizzie asked.

"Sure. What type are we dealing with?" I asked.

"Math." She sighed.

"Math was never my best subject but I can try." I said starting to help her out.

An hour went by and I grabbed my cell phone as Lizzie ran up to her room to watch some tv before bed. I dialed Kayla's number first. She let her voice mail pick up.

"Ok, little brother you better answer yours." I said dialing his number.

"Hello?" Will asked.

"Little brother, why aren't you home yet?" I asked.

"Uh, maybe because I am sort of home." He said.

"Is that Alex?" I heard Kayla ask.

"Yes. She is checking up on me." He said with the phone held away and his eyes rolling at me I am sure.

"Kiss her already and say goodnight. It's not like you won't see her tomorrow." I said laughing.

"Alex! I have to find the right mood." He said hanging up on me.

I walked over to the living room window and looked out. My brother and Kayla were sitting in Erelin's driveway with the car parked. I smiled and walked over to our porch light flashing it a few times knowing that it would piss him off and then headed to my room laughing.

A few minutes later I heard William walk in slamming the door and heading up to his room, probably going to call his buddies. My cell buzzed and I knew it was Kayla. This was going to be good.

"Hello?" I said trying not to laugh.

"What was that?" Kayla asked.

"What was what?" I said playing it cool.

"You know, calling Will." She said.

"I was worried. He didn't call to say he might be late." I laughed.

"Sure. You just wanted to ruin our moment." Kayla said frustrated.

"What moment?" I asked coyly.

"Your brother kissed me goodnight. And it was so hot." Kayla said.

"Ok, eww, that is my brother we are talking about." I said.

"Seriously, how come I never liked him before? I mean his eyes and his kiss, yeah." Kayla said trailing.

"Kayla, you can breathe and stop drooling now." I laughed.

"Ok, like you didn't get all giddy when you and my brother finally hooked up." Kayla laughed.

"William is taller, thank goodness, and almost a carbon copy of our dad when he was younger. He makes all the girls smile." I smiled loving how I was picking on her.

"Sure, he could have any girl he wants but he chose me." Kayla said.

"Yeah out of how many has he dated before you? Just be careful. I know my brother. He is a player." I said being serious. I loved my brother but when it came to dating, yeah.

"Psh. We all grew up together. I think I am going to take my chances with him. I mean so what if he is a man whore." She said laughing. "He's mine." She said.

We talked like old times for another hour before I called it quits. I walked downstairs to grab the bills that had came in. I knew where mom kept her check book and started paying the bills. I would mail them tomorrow before school.

I locked up and headed to my room getting ready for bed. Something had me anxious to fall asleep. I crawled into bed and closed my eyes hoping that I would be nightmare free for the night.