Time to Dance

I'm Not A Girl

"I remember." I whispered. "Nate did not erase my memories as I thought he would."

I looked around to notice that I was not in my bed at my own home. I was definately in a room however. I got up and noticed I was still in my prom dress.

I walked over to a mirror in the room to see I was still wearing my tiara. I did look like a princess but now my one night of high school memories has been destroyed by death. Why did this vampire want me and waited all this time for me?

I looked over to see a black bag laying by a closet in the room I was in. I recognized it because it was mine. I opened it to see clothes to change into. I quicky changed into some black yoga pants and a white tshirt. I fixed my hair but left the tiara in. I felt like being a princess a little longer because after all I was the slayer now but I wanted to remain a girl for a few minutes longer.

I saw a bathroom that was connected to the room as well as black curtains hanging over some windows. I lifted them up to see the window had sliding doors that led outside and down to a patio with a pool. Interesting.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face, taking off all of the dirt and oil on my face. Today was going to be a clean start. Today started my new life as a slayer; a protector. I may not have asked to be this but it is something that has been instilled in me all these years lying dormant until now. All of my nightmares as a kid were a warning to prepare me for now. I was ready to accept who I am.

No longer am I a daughter of rock star, or a normal girl, but now I am eighteen and a woman who has responsibilities. Just like the slayers of the past, I vow to kill all the vampires until my dying breath. As I think however, there is one slight problem. Not only do I have a vampire problem on my hands but werewolves as well. How do I take care of that problem?