Time to Dance

It All Started...

I rushed over to the hospital where I saw my brother still in his tux and Kayla in her dress.

"Where have you been? We remember you being here last night and I tried your cell phone!" Will said snapping at me.

"Save it Will. Bigger things are going on. I have many things to tell you and Kayla but it has to wait. How is Josh and Lyra?" I asked.

"Both of their parents are with them now. Josh can be released. He just had some major cuts and bruises. They want to keep Lyra another night. They said the cut on her neck looked bad." Kayla said hugging me.

"I am so glad you are ok." She added.

"I am sorry I snapped. I had to go home and change and take care of some things." I said to my brother.

"It is ok. I forget that you are the older one." He said.

"I am glad that you take up for me and act like the older brother at times. It keeps me grounded." I said as I playfully punched his chin.

"We have already seen Lyra but maybe you can calm her parents down. They want answers on how this happened. It was supposed to be our prom. How could it turn so tragic?" Kayla asked as Will grabbed her and held onto her.

"Its going to be ok." He whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead.

"Where is Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Andy and Chrissy dropped off the twins and Lizzie at Brendon's." Will said.

"Good." I smiled. "And Dean?" I asked.

"We haven't seen him. Bev said that he didn't come home last night. She was really worried about him." Kayla said.

"I bet she is." I said knowing that Dean got away after I confronted him for what he said about me.

I wasn't going to let what Dean said bother me in talking to Aunt Bev and Uncle Joe. I had to stay positive for them so that Josh could come home and there not be any problems. First, I was going to see Lyra.

I walked up to her room and opened the door. "Alexandra! We are so glad you are safe!" Chrissy said running over to me to hug me.

"Who would attack our daughter? Who would attack a kids' prom?" Andy asked.

"It is my fault." I said stepping over near Lyra's bed. She was sleeping.

"Honey, how could it be your fault?" Andy asked.

"Brace yourselves for what I am about to tell you." I said with Andy and Chrissy both sitting down.

"There are vampires and they are after me. They used Lyra to get to me." I said.

"That's insane. Your mother defeated them with our help." Andy laughed.

"No. It's true. Look at her neck. Would a gang member do that? Those are vampire teeth marks." I said pointing to Lyra's neck.

"Alex..." Chrissy said.

"No. I one too." I said moving my neck so slightly. I had a slight slight scar that was barely noticable from Nate. Because I heal at a fast rate, I wouldn't have a scar as Lyra or a normal human would have.

"Even if there are vampires then how and where did they come from?" Chrissy asked.

"I don't know. I am working on that." I said as Andy got up and walked to me.

He pushed my hair back and then rubbed my neck. "Interesting." He said.

"Andy, what is it?" Chrissy asked worried.

"She is telling the truth about vampires." He said. "Although, your mark is barely noticable." He continued.

"Is that a problem? I heal fast as a slayer." I said.

"Slayer!" Chrissy said.

"Calm down, Chrissy." Andy turned and said.

"Is that a problem?" I asked again worried myself.

"No." Andy chuckled.

"Then what is so interesting about it?" I asked.

"You will learn in time." He said leading me to sit down in a chair.

"Tell us all that you know." Andy said sitting down and pulling Chrissy on his lap. Eww.

"Well, it all started..." I started to explain.