Time to Dance

You Killed Mom!

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean I thought that I could just sneak in and explain things to my sis and maybe leave my mother out of this." Nate said.

"Oh, no. You are going to talk to your mother. And your father well he deserves what is coming to him. I was starting to figure things out and he....you! You blocked it from me. He had to have contacted you that night after I left your house and then in that dream you ordered me to drop it. Well, no more Nathianel Urie. You can try to use your manipulation on me but it isn't going to work this time." I said.

"Do we really have to see mom tonight? I mean she has been through enough and she has your brother and sister over and..." Nate said stalling.

"Tonight, Nate. Everyone needs to know what is going on. It is the safest way for all of us." I said.

"Your father didn't want this. He didn't want everyone to know." Nate said as I drove in a hurry.

"My father isn't here. He made his choice." I said as I pulled into Erelin's driveway.

I got out and started marching up to the front porch. "Alexandra, wait!" Nate said following me.

"Too late, Nate." I said ringing the bell as Nate stood away from the door so that whoever opened it, he could temporarily hide.

"Alexandra? Will said you were coming over but I didn't realize that it would be this late." Erelin replied as she opened the door.

"Who is it, honey?" Brendon said coming down the stairs.

"It's Amanda. I assume you are here to pick up your sister." Erelin replied.

"Well, brace yourself. I have some news for you and I am not sure how you are going to react." I said.

"Alex, please don't do this." Nate whispered in my head.

"Erelin, your husband has been keeping something important from you and it is time you find out what it is." I said.

"Brendon?" Erelin said looking at Brendon as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Erelin, your son, Nate, is alive." I said reaching over and pulling Nate out of the shadows.

"Nate?" Erelin said fainting as Brendon caught her.

"Oh my gosh! You killed mom, Alex!" Nate yelled.