Time to Dance

A Woman Scorned

(Erelin's POV)

"What the hell were you thinking? Wait, you obviously weren't thinking. We have been married for how long and you do this to me? Brendon he's my son. I gave birth to him. And you were going to make me think Nate was missing or dead somewhere? I don't care what Pete told you and I don't care what my son told you. I will be dealing with Peter when I see him next and yes he will be getting an earful from me as well. Leaving his kids like he did and this ooh, it makes me so mad!" I screamed at Brendon.

"Now, Er..." Brendon replied backing up from me.

"Don't Erelin me. You can't sweet talk your way out of this. I am so mad at you right now." I sighed trying to hold back the tears.

"Erelin, I am sorry for keeping this. I should have. I wanted to tell you so many times. It killed me to see you walk into Nate's room and start crying." Brendon replied. "But I also knew I had to protect this family and I was left in charge by Pete to watch over Alex. Alex wasn't ready to know about the danger that is going on. Pete was trying to prevent her from becoming the slayer." Brendon explained.

"Nate, how could you leave Alex worried? Do you realize the pain you caused her? I felt so bad for her and I caught her sleeping in your bed one night. What you boys did was wrong. I don't care what danger is lurking. I don't care if there is more vampires. I used to be one and you of all people, Brendon, were one too. Nate, we know how to handle things. Alex is not alone in this and neither are you." I said to Nate.

"I know mom. I know how much I hurt Alexandra. I am sorry I hurt you too." He said looking down.

"Nate," I said raising his chin, "You are my son, and I love you." "You weren't thinking. Just don't ever lie or keep anything from me again." I said grabbing my son into a hug.

"What about me?" Brendon asked as I turned around.

"You, I want out. I can't deal with you right now. A husband isn't suppose to lie to their wife." I snapped at Brendon.

"Where am I going to go?" Brendon asked.

"I don't really care right now." I snapped.

"Mom." Kayla chimed in but I ignored her not meaning to. I had more I wanted to say to Brendon.

"Mom!" Kayla yelled.

"What, Kayla!" I snapped turning around.

"Alex is gone. While you guys were fighting she must have slipped out." Kayla panicked.

"She must have snuck out through the kitchen!" Brendon replied as we ran towards the kitchen.

"We have to find her!" Nate said flying out the door first and disappearing in the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates on this story. I had more ideas for my other story I am working on and I lost focus on this one. But now I am back with where I want this to go. :)