Time to Dance

For You, Half Price

I woke up around five and quickly got up out of bed. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and grabbed my black duffle bag out from under my bed. I was on a mission to try and save Dean.

I heard my brother start to come downstairs so I quickly jumped back into bed pulling the covers over me. "Hey, sis?" Will said as he knocked on my door. I heard it creak open.

"Sis?" He said shaking my leg gently.

"Huh?" I mumbled as I rolled over pretending that he had woke me up.

"I am sorry to wake you but I was told to tell you that we are having a family meeting. We have one huge family." Will laughed.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Tonight around eight."

"I will be there. Now can you go? I am really tired." I said faking a yawn.

"But you have been sleeping all day!"

"Consider it a side effect of me being attacked last night." I said rolling over.

"Fine, but you better show up or Nate and I will be dragging your ass over to Erelin's." Will huffed out of my room.

I got back out of bed and grabbed my bag. I closed my eyes and listened to every noise and sound in the house I could hear. I knew where my brother and sister were by listening and so I headed to the kitchen undetected. I grabbed a stash of cash my mother used to hide in a cabinet above the fridge for emergencies, and snuck out the sliding doors.

I turned around one last time and took off, hopping over the security fence and into our other neighbors' yard. There I made it to the street and ran until I made it out to a busy intersection. Normally for a human it probably would have taken an hour or more but for a slayer, it only took me twenty minutes I learned as I glanced at my watch.

I flagged down a cab and directed him to take me to a store that Patrick used to frequent alot. If Patrick didn't make the weapons for the gang he bought them at Craig's. Craig had to be in his fifties by now. Patrick was his number one customer I am sure back in mom's old slaying days.

The cab stopped at the store and I asked him to wait for me. I walked in with my bag and noticed all the many different weapons hanging on the walls as well as other equipment. There were knives, guns, swords, crossbows, hunting equipment and supplies, army clothes, and other things.

"Are you Craig?" I asked an older man.

"What's it to you girly? Shouldn't you be at home or out shopping or something?" The man asked.

"Actually, that's what I am here for; the shopping." I eyed him.

"A little young aren't we?" He laughed.

"I'm officially eighteen if you want my ID. My uncle sent me." I lied.

"And who would that be?" He asked.

"Patrick Stump. Sound familiar? I thought he used to be your best costumer at one time." I said not playing games.

"You know Mr. Stump. He's your uncle? I...I haven't seen him in here for ages." The man replied.

"Yes, I am Craig. What can I do for you? Anything you want, I give it to you half price." The man replied.

"I need anything with pure silver. I need arrows, swords, daggers; pretty much whatever you have with that in it." I smiled as it felt good to be in control.

"What about bullets. Are you chasing werewolves?" Craig asked laughing.

"Do I have to tell my uncle that you are mocking what he needs? You know there is another weapons dealer in this town I can go to." I said in seriousness.

"No, no. I'm sorry miss." Craig said handing me a few daggers and arrows.

"What about that?" My eyes were locked on a sword. It reminded me of a samurai's.

"Here." He replied taking it off the wall behind him.

I paid Craig and as I walked out the door he replied, "Tell Patrick he can come back anytime. Anything he wants will be half off."

"Good to know." I smirked as I walked out the door. I hopped in the cab and ordered him to take me to the docks. I looked at my watch to see it was almost seven. Craig had wasted enough of my time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I apologize for not updating. I have been busy working on a new story that I am going to post soon. I know you should finish what you started first but haha I always get crazy new ideas for a story so I wanted to write some of those ideas down. Also I have been helping my friends over on fanficpassion try to get their writing site up and running. If you have time, you should check it out. Some of you may know Nonnie aka mrsmiloventimiglia22 already and she has posted her stories over there. Thanks for reading and I will try to update again tomorrow.