Time to Dance

Boys Will Be Boys Baby

"Behave." I said as I walked to the front door.

"Me? Always. It's him I'm worried about." Nate said rolling his eyes. "What's that werewolf doing here anyway? I thought he wasn't ready to come over here." Nate added behind me.

"Shh." I said as Dean rang the doorbell again and I tried to fix my shirt.

"Dean, what are you doing here?" I asked prying the door open a bit.

"I came for a visit seeing as how I need to talk to you and Nate. Am I interuppting anything?" Dean asked looking at me like he was studying me.

"I thought you would call first." I sighed letting Dean in.

"Yeah, about that..." He stopped as he saw Nate sitting by the television and then turned to face me.

"About that, I was gonna call but I thought a visit would be better to talk in person." Dean finished as I was looking over at Nate who was rolling his eyes at Dean.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked.

"Me or are you talking to the bloodsucker over there?" Dean said pointing to Nate.

I didn't have to look at Nate to know he was doing everything he could not to tackle Dean and start a fight. I shook my head. Boys.

"Very funny. I said making him follow me into the kitchen. I didn't trust him being alone with Nate for even five minutes.

"You need to give Nate some credit Dean. He isn't insulting you and he saved your life remember?" I said poking my finger at his shoulder.

"Alright. I will be good promise. "I just wish you would stop doing that." Dean sighed as he grabbed a pop out of the fridge.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Holding that over my head that he saved my life. Boring." Dean pretended to yawn.

"Fine but you may save his one day." I said as Dean huffed. I gave him the eye as we walked back into the living room/training room.

"So, I have come to offer a truce of sorts. I won't kill you if you won't... Hey!" Dean said almost dropping his soda as I elbowed him in the ribs.

"What I mean is, I offer a truce." Dean eyed me.

"You said you would be good." I informed Dean in my thoughts for him to hear.

"Sorry mom." He replied back.

"I want to thank you for saving my life. I don't know if I could have done the same if it was reversed." Dean replied being honest and afraid I was going to elbow him again.

"I admit, " Nate said looking at me afraid of my wrath as I was trying hard not to laugh, "it was hard but there is this one girl who would have been crushed if I didn't save you." I sort of blushed but I also wish it was me that saved Dean. I hated that Nate had to be the backup because of my little mishap.

"Yes, you do have a special girl there, Nate." Dean replied as he looked at me. Suddenly I felt uncomfortable, like I was stuck in the middle. "Just treat her right. It's what she deserves and what I couldn't give her." Dean half smiled.

"I will." Nate said.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes. "I'm sorry, Alex but I need to go. I said everything I needed to say." Dean said getting up from his seat.

"Do you have to?" I shouldn't have asked.

"He's a bloodsucker." Dean said and thus the truce was over.

"Wolf boy." Nate said standing up.

"Boys. Boys!" I said stepping in between the guys as they suddenly rushed towards each other.

I hit both Nate and Dean knocking them down to the floor. "What was that for?" They both replied at the same time.

"That's for acting like children. Honestly, I don't know why I bother with either one of you two right now. I have too much to worry about right now then whether or not you two are going to kill each other." I yelled.

The boys just looked at each other as they sat up on the floor. "You used to be best friends before any of this vampire/werewolf drama happened. Where is that? Nate can't help it that he was turned into a vampire against his will. He certainly didn't choose it. And Nate, its the same for Dean being a werewolf. You two have a common enemy and it isn't each other. If my dad can tolerate you barely Dean then you both need to start cooperating with each other. You two are breaking my heart and I could be dead soon anyways." I said running off back upstairs angry.