Extra-ordanary findings.

They just know...

It was extremely funny how sometimes you just know what to say, Like meeting someone for the first time and just knowing their sense of humor or how their mind works. Like they know how to make you smile, laugh, cry... They just pretty much know how to control your emotions with one smile or tear... Or laugh. There has only been 5 people in my life that I have seen do this, not including myself. 5 people... And out of those 5 people i fell in love with one of them, though I didn't know at first if it was real or not... Possibly some trick? he was controlling my emotions? I was controlling his? I had no idea... All I knew was that I loved him and no one could take that away from me. This all started about 2 summers ago, they had just moved into the neighborhood. 5 different houses, all friends.. All about to change my life. I didn't realize they had moved in that day... The day I had the huge fallout with my boyfriend. I had walked in on him with another girl in his bed. He didn't even care... He said he was sorry but all is eyes were saying "it's your fault you bitch". I got angry... Lost my temper and I controlled his emotions to an extent that made him hate and hurt himself... I felt terrible... I didn't know how to control this thing I had and I knew I was different, he kept on looking up at me and mumbling that I was a monster, an abomination... Not real. I started crying, didn't know what to do. I was emotionally unbalanced. I made him leave with his little whore and take all his things with him. And then there I was... Left alone to be alone with all my wild and uncontrollable emotions washing over me then the door bell rang. I didn't bother making myself look better I just answered it and immediately I felt better. I looked up to see 5 concerned looking guys, the cute one in the front. I smiled, not knowing what to do or say because I still knew I was upset I just couldn't express it.
"are you okay miss?" One in the back said, I couldn't make out his face but he sounded and seemed concerned. "I am just fine, Thank you. Come in" I said and let them in. I had no idea why I even did that... why I had let these 5 strangers into my house to see the mess My ex had just created with his blood. I have no idea why I even made him do that. they sat slowly and from that moment on I could feel what they had... They were the same as I. They had the gift...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought this would be a very unique idea to work with. I am thinking of making more supernatural concepts like mind control, telekinesis, different strange things. Comment and tell me if you would like to me involved and what part you would like to play. Possibly more things to suggest about the concept