Status: In Progress.

The Viper Strikes

Chapter 4

Alexus' POV:
I woke up Monday morning to my phone blaring Money Maker by Ludacris. I groaned as I rolled over and grabbed it off the night stand.
"Hello?" I asked sleepily.
"Hey Lex, wanna go out to breakfast with Randy and I?" Adam asked cheerfully.
"Not really..." I groaned.
"Please Lex. You and Randy need to start getting along." Adam begged.
"Ugh, fine. Just give me an hour to take a shower and get ready." I said hanging up the phone.
After hanging up the phone I dragged myself over to my bag. Nikki was gone so I didn't have to worry about waking her up with all the noise. Aftering finding a decent outfit to wear I started the shower, staying in there for a half hour. After the shower I dressed in light blue shorts, a white Hollister tank top and a pair of pink flip flops. After finishing my hair and makeup, I grabbed my purse and walked down to the lobby meeting Adam and Randy there.
"Hey Adam, Orton." I said giving Adam a hug and glaring at Randy.
"Oh come on Lex, don't I get a hug?' Randy asked, smirking.
"Orton, I wouldn't hug you if you were the last person on this earth. Besides, I wouldn't wanna risk getting any of the nasty diseases you have, now would I? I sneered.
"Ohh, feisty, just how I like my women." Randy laughed.
"Please, I'd rather die then be your woman." Alexus replied.
"Don't worry Lex, one day you'll come to your senses and be with me. I can see you now, the future Mrs. Randy Orton." Randy smirked.
"Okay children! Can we just go get breakfast?" Adam complained.
"Whatever." Alexus replied walking towards the hotel exit.
Adam's POV
God, Lex really hates Randy. I hope I don't regret helping Randy do this. But, I just have to remember this is for her own good. I'd rather have her be with Randy than with some of the other guys backstage. With Randy I can keep an eye on things and make sure she's okay. One day if she finds out I was involved in this, she will understand that I did this for her own good, to protect her. But, then again she's not always a very understanding person. So, I guess we'll just have to see how everything goes first. Maybe she won't even find out I helped Randy.
As we got to the resturaunt we sat near the very back to avoid being seen by many people. Shortly after we ordered our food and drinks, sure enough, Alexus got up to go use the bathroom.
"Okay Randy, she's gone, now hurry up and put the damn pills in her drink and mix it up good so she doesn't realize anything was put in there." I whispered.
"Chill dude, I'm not stupid, I know what I'm doing." Randy laughed pouring the powder from the pills into Alexus' coffee and mixing it together. "See Copeland, nothing to worry about."
Shortly after Alexus came out of the bathroom our food arrived and we actually managed to eat without Alexus wanting to kill Randy. Once Lex finished the rest of her coffee we walked out to the car. During the drive back to the hotel I noticed Lex starting to fall asleep. Once I was sure she was out for a few hours I started talking to Randy.
"Okay Orton, your plan worked, now what?" I questioned.
"Drop me off at the hotel so I can get Alexus' bag and get her into my car. From there I will take her to my house and keep her there. I'll make sure I keep you updated." Randy smirked.
"Yeah, you better." I replied as we arrived back to the hotel.
Getting out of the car, I helped Randy get Alexus into his car and quickly ran up to her hotel room to grab all of her thing. We were all checking out today, so nobody would notice right away if she was missing.
"Here's her bag Randy, now you better take care of her." Adam stated.
"Trust me man, I will." Randy replied as he started his car.
"Keep me updated." I yelled as he pulled out of the parking lot.
Randy's POV:
I can't believe my plan worked. My beautiful Alexus is asleep in the back of my car and shortly we will arrive to my house were she will remain with me forever.
An hour later I pulled into the driveway of my beautiful three story home. Alexus is going to love it here. It's everything a girl has ever dreamed about. And if she doesn't love it, well then I will find a home she will love. Getting out of the drivers seat I walked to the back of the car, getting Alexus as well as her bags out. Carrying her into the house, I immedietly brought her up to my bedroom. This is where she will remain with me, for as long as we both live. Entering the bedroom, I put her bags on the floor and gently placed Alexus on the bed, covering her up.
"Oh my dear Alexus, you will love me, and you will love it here." Randy quitely said, kissing Alexus on the forehead before closing the bedroom door quietly and locking it from the outside so she couldn't try to escape.
I had thought of everything for this plan. There was no possible way for my beloved Alexus to escape from me now. I will NEVER let her go.