Status: Active

Burning Passion (Discontinued))

Save me from this lie.

Sipping rosemary tea that Ryan had made me, I looked at him carefully, his eyes intense and his gaze never looking away from his cup of tea, the steam still rolling out in comfortable vibes of warmth. He spoke slowly and calmly, “Skyler's a good guy. He's a lawyer, but he loves helping people and all he wishes for is peace. While his husband Cameron is just a silent figure guiding him and preparing his meals. Cameron never really says anything, but you can tell they love each other by the way they look at one another. Brooke, well she's not the nicest of us lot. She has a nasty attitude and is a real bitch. But she truly does care about us more than her breasts sometimes.

And me....Well, I'm just Ryan. Living this lie I wasn't meant for trying to get through with it til it's over.” He took a long gulp of his tea and I chugged down what was left of mine. Without even blinking, there was Ryan all of a sudden. Laying next to me, his face inches away from mine. I felt breathless, and I knew my cheeks were flushed red. I stood frozen, just gazing at his mysterious eyes. Then he smiled and chuckled, pulling away from me and walking to the door. “You're a cutie, Patrick. But don't let your guard down around me, or anyone. I could've easily attacked you just now.” He said with a small smile, then slipped out of my room letting the door close with a small click. I let out a small groan, and layed back down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. Maybe I was just dreaming. Maybe not. I touched at the pale crescent shaped circles on the side of my neck. Definitely not dreaming. Sighing and giving up, I closed my eyes and tried to relax and sleep.

I woke up to slight and faint breaths on my neck. They sent shivers up my sides, and chills down my back. I could feel the tiny bumps forming on my arms, even though they weren't visible. I flashed my eyes open, not sure who to expect. I blinked a couple times, trying to get use to the bright light coming out of the window. The first thing my eyes fixated on were his legs. I felt a faint chuckle in his throat, leaning against my arm, and his warm breath against my neck. “Goodmorning Gorgeous.” Ryan said. I could feel a half-grin form on his face. I slowly shifted into a position, to where I was facing him and before I could say anything, he softly pecked my nose, then curved and bit into my neck softly. It didn't hurt much, but just feeling the blood pulse out of me made my eyes a light scarlet. I licked my fangs softly, trying to calm down. He licked and licked as the blood pulsed out, while I caressed his head with my fingers softly.

Soon when he was full, he kissed the wound gently, licking over it and watched as the skin healed into a soft pink crescent shape. He turned back to my face and smiled, pleased at the faint red in my eyes. Teasingly he grabbed my index finger and traced it around his still wet lips. Then the tip of his tongue. I pulled back fighting the urge, and got up. Shrugging out of all of my clothes except for my boxers, and crawled back into bed. In an instant I found Ryan at my side, pulling me roughly by the arms. My eyes widened, My automatic reflex was to pin him down, and so I did. He grinned and made a kissy face at me. I gave him a disgusted face and went to the mirror. I stared for a couple minutes before tousling my hair to make it look decent. I popped open the doors of the closet, spending no more than a half a second in each closet. I pulled on a black undershirt, and a purple Pierce The Veil shirt over that. I looked around for the black jeans I had laid on the bed, no sign of them. Ryan, was my first thought. I paced down the room looking for him, or the jeans themselves, til I walked by the bed and something pulled my leg. I fell right on my ass, and was dragged under the bed to find Ryan giggling with my jeans in his hand. I bit his nose softly, careful not to draw any blood from his skin, and grabbed my jeans.

Slipping them on, then looking in the mirror and freshening up, he came behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder since he was a bit taller than me. “You're not fun.” He whispered, like a silent breeze of wind passing by. I giggled, blushing at his breath hitting my ear, him being so close to me flustered me. He bit my earlobe softly. I just smiled. After pulling on my combat boots, I turned on my straightener. I laid back down on my bed letting it heat up, groaning and sighing. Ryan plugged in my iPod, picking a random song and pushing it to full blast. Instantly, I relaxed and bobbed my head up and down slowly. It was Eyes Set To Kill's “Darling”. I opened my eyes to find Ryan hovering over me, looking down on me with a complex face, as if he was studying me. The straightener beeped, and I slided out from under him, staring into the mirror and slowly going piece by piece, starting at the roots and working my way down. I had my hair layered. To my ears, then my chin, then my shoulders. It was vibrantly black, shining and glistening. When I was done, I reached for the bottle of hairspray, but before I even touched the bottle Ryan came and grabbed my hand.

“You don't need hairspray. Remember, we're vampires?” he said calmly. I just nodded, and he spun me around, turning off the straightener with the other hand. He intertwined our fingers and smiled, grabbing two coats and pushing up the window frame. “Ladies first” Ryan joked with a playful wink. I propped myself up on the window ledge, with Ryan helping me. I closed my eyes and jumped. Waiting to feel the fall, the pressure, or the adrenaline. But all I felt was the crunch of gravel beneath my feet. I didn't feel the fall, or anything. I opened my eyes to see the tips of the grass wet and frosty. I looked up at Ryan sitting on the ledge and I smiled. He jumped off and tackled me, but instead of falling on the floor I caught him. We pulled on our coats and starting walking down the side of the house, towards the front where the driveway was.

Ryan slapped my ass, and my eyes widened slowly, but then he giggled and reached into my back pocket, and pulled out car keys. I didn't even bother asking how he got them in there without me noticing, he had a way of doing things. I calmed down and he beeped the car keys, wondering which car they had gave me. It was a black 1999 Bentley. Perfect condition. I whistled and spread my lips into a wide smile. Ryan leaned over and kissed my cheek, I blushed and snatched the keys from him, running up to the car and opening the passenger door for Ryan. He winked and slided into the seat. I turned and walked to the drivers side, and sat on the comfy leather seat. The car still smelled new, car fresheners, fresh leather, even the mats on the floor. I inhaled happily and stuck the key in the ignition, starting the car up and hearing the light “Purrrr” of the engine. I smiled, put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. “Where to?” I said happily, looking at Ryan.

He grinned, layed back and reclined the seat, closed his eyes, and silently whispered “Take me to the beach.” I was confused at why he would want to go to the beach in mid April but I just went with it. I punched the gear into drive and started driving down the road. I rolled down the windows so that the breeze zipped by us and ran through our hair. I smelled everything so sharply. The thick musk of the trees we passed. The smell of gasoline and dirt gravel being crunched under the tires. I inhaled and felt every scent clinging to my nostrils. I smiled and turned and twisted down the roads.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I looked over to Ryan. He was staring at me and smiling. I hadn't seen him smile. It was usually just a grin. Oh god, did he have a gorgeous smile. I slipped back into reality and forced myself to tear my gaze away from him. I unlocked the door and got out, then went over to the passenger door to let him out. He got out, I closed the door, and then he did the unexpected. He kissed me. A deep, full kiss. One full of passion and longing. I kissed him back, shocked but happy.

He broke the kiss and looked at me. He grinned, satisfied that he'd been able to surprise me. He knew I couldn't tell his thoughts or what his next move would be. I groaned and walked over to the meter knowing I was blushing. I pulled change out of my pocket and slipped it into the coin slot for the meter. We had 4 hours. I walked up next to him and looked at him. “Lead the way.” I said in a soft, calm voice. He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers, pulling on my hand softly and started walking slowly towards the opposite end of the beach.

We walked across a small field covered with dry, rocky sand that hurt a bit when you walked on it. We slowed to a stop when we got to a tunnel. He gave my hand a light squeeze and started pulling me into the tunnel. I stammered a bit and planted my feet onto the ground not wanting to move. He looked back at me with a confused expression. I stared at the ground and kicked the dirt a little bit, stirring around nervously. I chewed on my bottom lip and sighed, looking to the side out of the corner of my eye. “I'm scared of the dark.” I whispered, barely audible. I didn't want him to hear me because I knew he'd make fun of me. I felt my cheeks blushing a deep crimson red.

After a few seconds of indefinite silence, it got to me and I gave up, I looked up at him and shook my hair out of my face. I groaned, regretting that I looked up at him. He had a big goofy grin playing across his lips. I could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh. “For acting like such a bad ass who's not afraid of anything, you sure are a wuss.” he teased. I blushed again and let my eyes drop back to the floor. “I'm not a bad ass who's not afraid of anything, I never said that!” I squealed, then clamped my hand over my mouth realizing how childish I sounded. I heard Ryan erupting in a roar of laughter so I let go of his hand to cover my face completely. I could feel my cheeks flushing immensely. After a good five minutes his laughing slowly died down and he looked at me with a sweet smile, taking my hand again. My feet still stood firmly planted on the floor.

He groaned and I could tell he was starting to get impatient. I thought he was going to start arguing with me, but he didn't. He picked me up, right off my feet. Not caring that I was protesting and screaming. I don't think he even cared that I was pounding my fists on his lower back. No matter how many squeals I let out, he didn't let me down. And into the dark tunnel we descended.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I said I wouldn't update til tuesday but I saw I already have 5 subscribers and I was like, asdfghjkl.... :3 thank you lovelies.