Sequel: Friendly Affair

Public Affair

Public Affair

"He's not, I made him sit her down," he nodded. "That's my baby, he hurts her, and he dies."

"How strongly opposed to have another child are you?"

"I’m not opposed at all,” He said softly. “It’s just a little early to be thinking of another one, though, isn’t it?”

Oh shit…

"Yeah I guess, I was just wondering," I shrugged as I kissed his cheek and turned around. "Tell Johnny to watch my baby good and not act like a moron."

"Alex?" he tried but I was already in the room, I stared at Cory for a minute and she instantly knew.

"You didn't tell him," she mumbled

"He thinks its to early for another baby, I asked if he was opposed to having another and he said not at all but wasn't it to early?" I sighed and looked at the floor, suddenly two arms were wrapped around me and lips where kissing my forehead.

"Its okay, you know he's not good at catching hints," Brian whispered.

"Brian,” I smiled and laughed slightly. “You were always best at reading me.”

“Like a book, babe,” He nodded. “Just drop him some more hints, he’ll get it soon.”

"He's kind of slow with hints," I caused Zacky and Cory to giggle with that comment. "Think you could talk to him?"

"I'll give it a go, first drop hints and if he doesn't get it I will," he kissed my cheek and hugged me. "Don't worry, okay?"

"Okay."

-----Matt-----

"Matt,” Alex walked up to me and grinned widely. “Do you have any more baby names?”

“Why?”

“Just curious.”

"Alright," I nodded slowly as I gazed up at the ceiling, what the hell was that about?

"Matt?" Brian walked up and grinned as he sat down beside me, and hit my leg. "What's up man?"

"Why are you so happy?" I sat up straight and stared at him like he grew a head, or two.

"Nothing, you know what's weird, when you think about having a kid, you never think they'll look like you until you see them, like Elliot has my eyes and Warren has my nose," he grinned and turned to look at me. "What would you're kid have if you wondered?"

"I don't know, hopefully everything Alex, nothing mine, and "I shook my head."Meaning I want the baby to look beautiful like its mother, not ugly likes it daddy."

"Dude, not gay or anything but you're not ugly and you know that," he was grinning very weirdly at me. "But you know, you never know until you have you're first kid."

"True."

Seriously, what is everything about babies today besides Warren?

"Matt?” Cory looked up to me. “Do you want to hold Warren?”

“Sure,” I nodded and held him softly. He did have Brian’s nose.

“So, Zacky, daddy,” Cory turned to him and smiled. “Next one is defiantly yours. When do you think we should have it, Mattie?”

"I don't know, ask him, he's the father," I shrugged my shoulder as I grinned down at Warren, his eyes were rather remarkable.

"Matt damn you're an idiot," Cory nearly shouted, then glanced around her hospital room at everyone. "What? I can't help it, I'm moody."

"What did I do?" I asked slowly as I handed Warren back to her.

"You're fucking blind!” She huffed. “I can’t take it anymore. Alex is pregnant!”

"Corrine!" Alex shouted with wide eyes, I stared at her for a minute while Jimmy nearly collapsed into a fit of laughter.

"Alexandria you're fiancé is retarded! I swear he has to be at that level to not get all the hints!" she huffed again.

"You didn’t have to shout it out!”

“Yes I did!” Cory insisted. “He never would have got it!”

"He would have too," Alex sighed as she put her hands on her hips.

"Listen to me Alex, look at the man, he's barely even breathing, I think I see drool! I swear, Matt have you been tested lately?" Cory asked. "Gah, does someone have to feed him too?"

"Cory that's enough," Alex barked.

“Matt? Are you okay?”

And then I blacked out.

-----Alex-----

I watched Matt hit the ground with a hard thud, Cory giggling. "Jimmy you owe us all money," I said dryly as I bent down on my knees and flipped Matt over with some difficulty. "Matt? Matthew wake up."

"That was a dream right?" he mumbled.

"Matt, do you not want a baby?" I asked as my heart fell some, or it felt like it. No pain so that was good.

"No, I want one I really do, but please tell me that wasn't a dream."

"It wasn't a dream, I'm two weeks along," I whispered.

"Oh wow,” He said softly. “I-I can’t believe this…”

“Believe it,” I nodded and helped him back up.

“I’ll try,” He nodded as I looked over to Cory, who was looking down at Warren.

“Yes, you want to see daddy?” She spoke softly and handed him to Zack.

"God," Matt held his head as he sat down. "I'm going to be a father, to two kids, oh my god."

"Matt, please don't pass out again, you're kind of heavy when you're dead weight," I grinned.

"Don’t worry, Matt,” Brian put his hand on Matt’s shoulder. “I’m already a father of two.”

"It’s a lot to take in," Matt was nearly hyperventilating. "It’s a whole lot to take in, especially when it's yelled at you."

"Blame Cory," I nearly growled as I rubbed his arm. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, just can't breathe at the moment."

"I’m sorry I yelled, Matt,” Cory said softly. “I’m just a little off it now. Birthing your first child takes its toll on a girl.”

"I completely understand," he whispered waving it off with his arm high in the air. "Someone get me some water."

"He's freaking out," Brian nearly snickered as he sat up.

"He's having a panic attack, I have them all the time, Matt put you're hand on you—fuck it," I mumbled and sat sideways on his lap, I grabbed one of his hands and moved it to my leg while I placed my hand over his heart. "Close you're eyes and breathe slowly."

"Okay,” He nodded and took a deep breath.

“Keep going,” I demanded as he breathed slowly and steadily.

"Okay," he whispered and opened his eyes after a second, I smiled and nodded.

"Good job, you've successfully made it through you're first panic attack without another one on its way from panicking about that one," I grinned and kissed his lips, he pulled me farther in his lap and put his other hand around my neck, pulling me into a deeper kiss.

"I love you," he whispered when he pulled away.

"I love you, too,” I nodded.

“I love all of you guys,” Cory butted in and smiled weakly.

“You looked tired, Cory,” I pointed out.

“Go to sleep, alright babe?” Zacky took Warren from her arms as she nodded.

“Okay,” She nodded. “Love you.”

“Love you, too,” He smiled and kissed her softly as she closed her eyes.

"Well damn," Jimmy said slowly as he sat up. "We're completely weird."

"It’s a family thing, one big family," I chuckled as Brian sat back.

"It’s not just a family thing," he grinned as he glanced at me then to Matt. "It's a Public Affair."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequal will be up next!

Awwwwww! Say it!!

Comment

Image