Status: Erratic updates, but please coments and I'll do my best to update

The Blessing and the Blessed

Holey and Bruised

I did tumbled as the water's current tossed me about. Once I was able to get control over myself, I let out a breath of air and followed the bubbled to the surface. The first breath of air was glorious, but short lived as bullets once again rained at me. I dove underwater and swam as fast as I could to The Scourge. It was hard to fight the current and I was tossed this way and that way. I struggled to not be taken by the waves. I was exhausted from running about and the high tide and rip currents were draining my last bit of strength.
I surfaced one last time and I heard shouting once again. I looked up with weary eyes to see my crew mates bustling about. Some working the ship, others trying to get my attention.
"Al!" Lions shouted. I bobbed in the water, but watched. "Swim a bit more, we'll lower a rope." Without answering, I started to swim slowly to the ship. "Al! We're firing." A few seconds later The Scourge fired one of her cannons. The lead ball struck the cliff, creating a hole. "May wanna swim faster, Lad!"
I tried harder as the thought of giant rock ripples turning into waves twisted my innards. I finally made it to the rope and slipped my foot into the noose at the end of it. As I was pulled up, a giant wave came and crashed into me. I slammed into the ship's side and cringed as pain shot up my arm.
I climbed over the side and fell onto the wood planks. "Ye alight, Al?" Lions and a few others came over to crouch beside me.
"Just... great." I gasped. I slowly tried to get up, but had trouble; my muscle felt like jelly. My legs gae out, causing Lions to help support me.
"Slow there." He instructed. Once I was able to stand, we started walking. "let's get ye to see Doc."
I stumbled to Doc's door. We knocked and waited for him to beckon us in. "Come in!" I took one step in and just like that Doc was next to me. "Oh Al, ye look like Death walking. Sit." I sat on a chair and leaned back. Doc placed a blanket around my shoulders. "Alright boys, get to helping the Captain." The others left quickly and Doc got to work. "Ye got a nice hole in ye." Doc commented.
"Huh?" I looked to my left and found a small chunk of my arm missing. "Oh, didn't realize."
"Best do this fast. Take of yer wet shirt." I stripped off my vest and shirt, leaving me only in my bindings. "Nice bruise. Ye like to really out do yerself don't ye?" Doc chuckled. he inspected my bruise before starting on my wound. "We might make a pirate of ye yet."
"Ow!" I whimpered, but didn't twitch as he cleaned and sutured my hole.
"Alright, hurry up." He threw a shirt at me and turned. I quickly put it on and then proceeded to pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wicked short chapter, probably could have combined it with the last one. For waiting patiently, I will upload another chapter soon. Thanks!