Status: Just a short story for my creative writing class :3

Into the Darkness

The beginning, and the ending

The cold rain steadily fell from the dark Seattle sky. Two girls, Marie and Ashley, walked down the main street to their favorite coffee shop. A small cafe with worn out leather couches spread throughout. It was a cozy place that barley anyone knew of, a perfect place for the two girls to talk alone, in peace and quiet. Ashley opened the glass door and a small bell rung. Marie stepped inside the small coffee house, and pulled her hood off of her head, fixing her short brown hair. Ashley followed her inside and took her seat in the corner - the leather couch all the way in the back - the best couch to sit at, since it was so private. Marie ordered two small coffees, and two turkey club sandwiches before walking over to her blonde friend who had her back facing her. Marie felt two sets of eyes looking at her, and she resisted the urge to turn around. Handing Ashley her coffee and turkey sandwich, she sat down on the leather couch, resting her feet up on Ashley's lap.
"So.." Marie began, looking into Ashley's hazel eyes. "Have you noticed the two guys over there staring at us?"
Ashley's eyes flickered over to the two fit boys sitting in the front of the shop with small coffees in their hands. Her eyes wandered up and down the pale boys. Both of them a nice tall stature, and piercing green eyes. She caught the eyes of one of the boys, and a small blush appeared on her cheeks. She looked back to Marie.
"Who are they? I've never seen them here before." The blonde girl asked taking a bite of her turkey club and washing it down with a sip of her warm coffee.
Marie answered her with a simple shrug, "Maybe they're new to the city." She suggested, taking a sip of her own coffee. Trying not to stare at the two boys, Marie kept peeking at them through her hair, but failed by making eye contact with the taller of the two boys, who were standing up and walking over to the girl's general direction.
"Shit.. " Ashley whispered harshly to her friend. The boys stopped in front of them and sent them a friendly, but odd, smile.
"I'm Mason," the taller boy introduced. "And this is Vincent. We just moved to this city." Vincent smirked at the two girls before locking eyes with Mason. Mason locked eyes with Ashley, and then locked eyes with Marie, trying to compel the two girls into getting what he wants. "Can we come over to your apartment and watch a movie or something for a bit? We don't have anything else to do.." Vincent said, a sad tone to his voice.
Both girls quickly nodded. "Yeah.. I don't see why not.." Marie answered wishing she said no instead. She just met these two guys like five minutes ago, why is she letting them come into the safety of her own house? The four young adults stood up and threw their trash away as they made their was out of the coffee shop door. Marie and Ashley walked quickly down the sidewalk to their apartment, with the boys following suite.
"Something isn't right here.. I don't feel comfortable with this.." Marie whispered into Ashley's ear, trying to make sure Mason and Vincent could not hear her. Ashley only nodded in response, while fiddling with the key to open their front door. Both girls walked inside, but the boys stopped, and stood out on the doorstep.
"So.. Are you going to invite us in?" Mason questioned, locking eyes with Ashley, who only nodded.
The boys walked inside of the house and closed the door, locking it behind them. Ashley took a seat on the couch, as Marie walked to the kitchen. "Would you boys like anything to drink?" Marie popped her head back into the living room.
"That won't be necessary," Vincent answered. "We won't be long here.."
"Oh.. okay.." Marie said wearily , taking a seat next to Ashley on the couch. Vincent took a seat next to Marie, while Mason took a seat on the couch adjacent to the one the trio was sitting on.
"What brings you two to Seattle?" Ashley locked eyes with Mason.
"For starters, there's not a lot of sunlight.. and there's a lot of unknowing prey." Mason said softly, stroking Ashley's cheek with his pointer finger.
Marie's eyes grew big at his statement, "Um.. excuse me, what did you just say?!"
"Nothing, love.. He said nothing. " Vincent answered for Mason, moving closer to Marie, breathing softly onto her neck. Marie pushed her small body deeper in the couch, trying to get away from him, but Vincent had her pinned down. Placing small kisses on her neck, Vincent's fangs peaked out of his open mouth. He nipped softly at her neck before sinking his fangs into her vein.
Ashley stared with an open mouth, and finally produced a scream. Vincent was slowly draining her friend.. HER FRIEND. Ashley took her phone out of her pocket and dialed 9-1-1 before screaming again, and running toward the door. Mason advanced on her, grabbing her wrists, making her drop her phone on the floor. Mason dropped her wrists and gripped her waist, pushing her towards the couch. Vincent pushed Marie's lifeless body to the edge of the couch and stood up, licking his lips.
"They were a good pick.." Vincent stated, looking out the window.
Mason wasted no time, and plunged his fangs right into Ashley's pale neck, slowly draining the life out of her body. Suddenly, red, blue, and white lights appeared out front of the girl's flat, and cops were banging on the door in a couple seconds.
"Shit! Come on, Mace. We have to go now. Leave her there. We'll find another girl later." Vincent pulled Mason away from Ashley and walked hastily to the back door, throwing it open and walking into the dimly lit street behind the girl's apartment before disappearing out of sight.
The cops quickly got the door open, holding their guns in front of them. They walked around for a couple of seconds before noticing the dieing girl on the floor, and the dead girl laying on the couch. One of the cops knelt down next to Ashley, finding her weak pulse.
" Miss!? Miss! Stay with me, you'll be okay!" The cop said, trying to keep the Ashley's passing body alive. "Stay with me! Miss? Miss!"
Ashley took the last of her energy to look at her dead friend, before salty tears began rolling down her cheeks. "I can't be saved.. It's too late." her raspy voice came out slowly. Ashley closed her eyes one last time, remembering that those two evil boys will not be caught. Her pulse slowed down, before it eventually stopped, slipping into the afterlife for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay haii C: this is my story for creative writing. it had to be a short story in a us a city, with couches, and food. I think I did a good job, tell me what you think? :3